2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For anyone in the NYC area near SoHo, Pacsun Pop up shop is re releasing the Floral's tomorrow at 10 A.M
got hyped for a second, thought you meant the greyscale "black floral" version. any word on when those are dropping? considering picking em up but want to try em on first..

thanks for the heads up though

I Know It Was Done A Few Pages Back Now With The Reds, But Has Anyone Done A Yellow Lace Swap Into The Blacks Yet?

:nerd:

Damn seeing more pics of the black firecrackers make me wanna cop them more, those yellow laces make them look nice IMO

If it wasnt so far and so damn hot out id probably go double up. Does anyone know which MIA shop will be doing the rerelease and the time?

EDIT: Did anyone ever get an email for the firecracker dunks? I know the money was taken out but I never got a tracking number.

Did you order from a niketown? Usually you have to call back for the tracking.

got hyped for a second, thought you meant the greyscale "black floral" version. any word on when those are dropping? considering picking em up but want to try em on first..

thanks for the heads up though
Its the digi-florals. Pacsun put it up on their instagram. So wish I could grab a pair of those still...

and as for the black florals, they're available in europe already, so they should be landing at shops in the states this month at some point.

Iron high and lows are so dope to me. Can't find them for a decent price.

Since john00 held us down with the firecracker info, what's the over/under of the pics tomorrow of people rockin them? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing yet, but it seems like a big percentage of people in this thread are interested in em so I'm sure as soon as any info surfaces, it'll end up in here.

Am I the only one not feeling the nickname "quilt" though?? Lol makes me think of something like this:

Although I see how the name came about, I'm hoping it doesn't stick/someone comes up with something better..
I guess you got your wish.

Civilist actually designed them.

http://n-sb.org/news/17505-nike-sb-...ublisher&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news

Those two silver boxes up there looking good. Never got around to finding a pair of iron's for the right price.

If it wasnt so far and so damn hot out id probably go double up. Does anyone know which MIA shop will be doing the rerelease and the time?

EDIT: Did anyone ever get an email for the firecracker dunks? I know the money was taken out but I never got a tracking number.
FedEx will give you an automated call

Hopefully my man comes through with those dunk high's crossing my fingers.

Last edited:
Just called MIA: MIA Skateshop dunks will be sold in both stores, $98, store opens at 12pm, first come first serve.

Adding to what FootTraffic mentioned above,

MIA has officially annouced the restock, both locations @ 12PM. In-store only. TOMORROW.

$98, SHOES ONLY.

Last edited:
just scored my size 13 red firecrackers for 116 shipped. i'm super stoked, was beginning to think i was going to find them anywhere especially for that kind of price.

Back
Top Bottom