2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you are size 11 a pair just sold on eBay last night for like $150.

Whats a good price to pay for DS Melvins with OG box and extra laces still in the bag?
nthat.gif
 these are nice how do sbs fit compared to js do they fit like XIs or VIs

how much do DS RESN "Gucci" dunk highs go for? wanted a pair so bad for a while now and I think I found a decent price for them but just want opinions. guy's asking $250

nthat.gif
 these are nice how do sbs fit compared to js do they fit like XIs or VIs
i don't have a pair of 6s (yet), but they're TTS for me comparing them to the 11s. i'm a 10.5 for pretty much all jordans and nikes, never had an issue sizing up/down for some reason.

There was a size 12 pair of Melvins on ebay. Had my eyes on them, but they were pulled. Seller had them at $375 then $330. Accepted an offer I believe as the listing was ended early. I'd say anything under $280 is decent.

Been out of the SB game for a few months to focus on flyknits. ButI always keep coming back into this thread. As a former skateboarder, there is a certain allure that this style has on me. That first sight on a new pair of Dunks with buttery smooth suede, the puffy tongue and the fat laces. feels good to be back man

Might have to pull the trigger on the beevis and butthead lows that John00 posted about. How are y'all liking your pairs?

Random thought. I fell out of the "game" for a couple years. Have been trailing back the end of the blue box era copping some of the sbs i missed into the new black box era. One pair i regret not knowing about at the time is the space jams. Want a pair bad but i need to spend over 200 to get a worn pair?!
I've seen several go under that, esp worn.  

There was a size 12 pair of Melvins on ebay. Had my eyes on them, but they were pulled. Seller had them at $375 then $330. Accepted an offer I believe as the listing was ended early. I'd say anything under $280 is decent.
What? Under $280, **** this guy is charging just a few over retail.

Boca Jrs. 
smokin.gif

What? Under $280, **** this guy is charging just a few over retail.

Pink boxes rarely go near retail.  You better scoop those, that's a pair I've wanted for a while.  If you don't though and they're an 11.5/12...shoot me the info. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
how much do DS RESN "Gucci" dunk highs go for? wanted a pair so bad for a while now and I think I found a decent price for them but just want opinions. guy's asking $250
$250 isnt too bad, ive seen some for lower prices around $200-$220 but if youre willing to do that $250 go ahead unless you can talk him, if not gotta be patient for lower prices which is also a risk since its an older shoe and harder to come by as days pass

Last edited:
$250 isnt too bad, ive seen some for lower prices around $200-$220 but if youre willing to do that $250 go ahead unless you can talk him, if not gotta be patient for lower prices which is also a risk since its an older shoe and harder to come by as days pass
seeing as how i havent seen them for cheaper, i just brought them for the $250. an extra $30 doesn't really matter to me, but i usually see them for like $300 which imo is really high. im actually really happy i got these, one of my favorite highs.

seeing as how i havent seen them for cheaper, i just brought them for the $250. an extra $30 doesn't really matter to me, but i usually see them for like $300 which imo is really high. im actually really happy i got these, one of my favorite highs.
I was just negotiating with a guy selling pair of Nike SB Dunk High RESN, pre-owned for $150 size 11 or 11.5, you paid $250 for a DS pair?

I was just negotiating with a guy selling pair of Nike SB Dunk High RESN, pre-owned for $150 size 11 or 11.5, you paid $250 for a DS pair?
yeah size 10.5. i mean honestly i don't care if i paid a little more than what they should sell for, these are one of my favorite dunks and i'm excited to finally own a pair.

Recently got my pair for $175 shipped. Got a couple of more gems coming in and yes, more SBs to help fill/round out my collection.

yeah size 10.5. i mean honestly i don't care if i paid a little more than what they should sell for, these are one of my favorite dunks and i'm excited to finally own a pair.
All that matters at the end of the day is you're happy with the price you paid and the sneakers you got !!!!

Do kruegers not exist in a 9 or 9.5? I've been hunting and getting pissed because i cant find a goddamn pair. Same for goddamn Chun Li lows. /rant

I want to make sure you read the whole listing on the Melvins, I bought the Pre-Owned pair in Japan, in 2009 and I cannot swear to my life that they are the same as the US release version, that's why I'm letting the DS pair go for $130, I paid considerably more, how I came to have two pair also lends be to believe that they are an Asian release,I bought a pair off Ebay from someone in Japan and they were exactly like the ones i purchased while visiting...
Either way, I do guarantee that they are high quality and that I wore the other pair like crazy and received nothing but complements on them... so just saying, full disclosure... $130 shipped for the DS Pair.

John00, can you drop knowledge on Melvins? this guy just made me skeptical about the pair hes selling.

Last edited:
Sounds like one of those descriptions

i cannot vouche for the authenticity of the product etc. which essentially equals fake.

IDK, maybe those melvins are real, but with that description and price, very sketchy

same one of my favorite highs also but like osyrhiz said if youre happy with them then it should be cool, but yeah theyre a lot of pre-owned pairs out there and the $250 isnt too bad for a DS pair (not many out there)

Back
Top Bottom