2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any word on if the quality of the high's is the same?  Really interested in making a mock supreme high.

Premier has the Raging Bull 3M's in stock for 130.00. Biggest size is a 10 though
mean.gif
, I've been lookin for a 12 forever...(at a decent price)

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=14569
Damnnn, I'm so late coming back to this thread.  I wish I had known about this.

Repped anyway.

What was Kixpo like?
It was pretty good overall, a lot of amazing stuff being displayed and sold. Got to meet and talk with a few cool people while I was there. Only downsides I can really think of are some small problems like how humid it felt in there, it was pretty crowded as well but that's a given, and it got annoying pretty quickly when a lot of the people trying to sell their shoes were charging fairly high prices for kicks that were beat as Hell.

Last edited:
After seeing those supreme ID's Pics I had to put in my order. I went ahead and ordered the elephant laces so i can use them for something else. Ebates right now is 10% on NDC so that should entice more of you.

Is $200 too much for Raging Bulls 3Ms? I know they're scarce so wondering if this is as good as it'll get since I doubt retail would be possible on a size 11-11.5

Is $200 too much for Raging Bulls 3Ms? I know they're scarce so wondering if this is as good as it'll get since I doubt retail would be possible on a size 11-11.5
i thought i overpaird when my shop charged me 140 for my sz12... still think i did.... guess not?

Anyone got a line on the Raging Bull 3M's in a 9.5? I had them in my cart but by the time I put all my info in they were gone.

Waaaaay too much. eBay man. They'll pop up for $150. It just takes a little time.

Now if its worth $50 more to you, to have them now... Go for it.

After seeing those supreme ID's Pics I had to put in my order. I went ahead and ordered the elephant laces so i can use them for something else. Ebates right now is 10% on NDC so that should entice more of you.

10% off applies to IDs too? word

Btw guys, if you were on the fence about making a pair of "Supreme" Lows on NikeiD, I highly recommend it. Friggin amazing quality... Right after I unboxed them, I went ahead and ordered a second pair, no BS. Haven't seen quality like that on some Nike's in a long time...

Sorry for not posting in here for a while, I've been a busy fellow. Also, i've been trying to take a break on the SB copping, and constantly checking out the thread made it very hard to do that, with people constantly posting great info on deals and such. Hope everyone has been doing well. Peace!
damn these look really good, about to pull the trigger

Last edited:
NO....

Sit tight, i'm sure you'll find a better price sooner or later...

Word. I'm not in a rush to cop. I was looking on project blitz and finna go ham on all the under $60 dunks they got and saw them on there for 200.

Back
Top Bottom