2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From what I was told they sold them in stores yesterday and the pairs that went up were sizes that didn't sell

on feet

313171-018 on nike calendar is the neckfaces NOT black Xmas sweaters they up on ebay right now if anyone wants to cop

Quick shot of my pickups at Primitive yesterday. Gotta say, 3M-Volt-elephant print is a lethal combo. The P-Rod Hyperfuse is underrated and much more limited than the Dunks. They had plenty of pairs for everyone and it was cool that everything was box price. These shouldn't be too hard to get if you put in a bit of work. Now I can focus on everything else releasing next week. . .

Hi new to dunk sb, just wanted to pick up my first 2 pairs, wanted a legit check and price opinion on these two (pictures posted below)
If someone could help advise me it'd be greatly appreciated, thank you.

$118 for Mia, $110 for Jades

Ebay item # for pics and info>>>

Maybe someone knows a better place I'm a size 8.5, but I'm based on the other side of the pond in the UK, I must of looked in 20 shops couldn't find one pair of even a gr dunk
mean.gif

Thanks and rep to John for posting

Conspiracyclothing

And all the help and information he provides, I see he does a lot for this thread, respect brother.
glasses.gif

And I see ndc UK sold the black rain, anyone on NT know any good physical shops for sb dunks in the UK?

Thanks for reading and for helping brothers
smokin.gif
That eBay seller is legit.  Both prices are about average for those two pairs.  The Jade lows average like $75 - 90 USD.  MIA lows go for maybe a few bucks above box price.  In your size I'd say $110 - 130 is the norm.

Size 12 DS Paul Browns on Ebay!!!  Arrggghhh, damn you Shoezeum, terrible timing!  Didn't someone mention selling a kidney....

louie.gif
Lol, no doubt.  That size 12 struggle is real.

Quote:
Stay killin' it, homie.

so is it safe to say to go true to size on the 112's or going 1/2 size down since some people are saying it fits a little big.. The people who have them already what do you guys think?

so is it safe to say to go true to size on the 112's or going 1/2 size down since some people are saying it fits a little big.. The people who have them already what do you guys think?
I have same question.

I go 0.5 size up for dunk sb low cuz i have a wide foot.

Do I still need to go 0.5 size up for the 112?

Thanks

I have same question.
I go 0.5 size up for dunk sb low cuz i have a wide foot.
Do I still need to go 0.5 size up for the 112?
Thanks

I'm sticking with .5 up cause I feel like it would be the more comfortable fit for wide feet.

There are multiple versions of the Christmas sweater? Pics of the grey and black?
This is my favorite picture of them and for ppl who were asking about the hoodie, that is a CNCPTS hoodie that will be releasing most likely next month from their new clothing line.

The black ugly sweater Christmas that release at cncpts will come with some type of special box I'm told
Yes and the grey pair will come in that burgundy CNCPTS box that they have been releasing all of their collabs in lately.

Last edited:

Picked up a steal at sneakercon yesterday, $60 for worn once petosky's og everything, pretty happy about it. Did anybody attend?
Great price.  Been holding off on grabbing those for some reason.

I wouldn't chance it.  Everyone's feet are different.  If they're too big, you can always rock thicker socks or lace them tighter.  Too small and you're SOL.

Last edited:
I got that Martini email too, prob gonna pass on it tho unless they have the 112s. I swear Martini always does random 40% off sales I don't get why they wouldn't run one for Black Friday but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom