2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Funny you like all my IG posts yet on here Im PK's sidekick

Your a really cool dude bro cant we be freinds
i respect your kick game.

i dont encourage reselling and taking advantage of someones ignorance is pretty messed up... most of us who post info on shoes are here to help out the people who are planning to wear em. but like its said before it cannot be stopped that there will be people or "lurkers" trying to capitalize on this threads helpfulness. its a rare thread and it looks like its going to be getting more popular next year... it may sound stupid but i hope that the new people in this thread and the more that are to come will take the helpfulness characteristic that is found in this thread.

UCS already at my door from SPOT. They are super fast with the free shipping. I guess it helps that i live in Florida.

anyway, i still love this thread, so merry xmas to 99.99999 percent of you....especially @missmymoney big john and based, as well as those who PMed me info!

By the way based's twitter is the funniest thing ever, specially when he and deftronic go at it

Hilarious and 100% appropriate

Last edited:
Got a few pick ups I'm going to share with you guys over the next few days :smokin nothing crazy but a few nice shoes

ebay seller holdenitdown gots some new GRs like fire and ice and wolfs for way under box, just make sure to add 4 bucks for double boxing, my box was slightly ripped because i didnt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, those Premiers looking reallllllll SHARP! um, what happened to this thread now? I just kinda skimmed through the hooplah, anyways, I didnt get the lows so I gotta get the highs. The material, kind of reminds me of the Taun-Tauns (sp).

Those Premier's are looking insane. Need em', love the lows myself.

The pair of Sweaters i'd ordered from Premier yesterday morning is to be delivered tomorrow. Fastest shipping ever.

Last edited:
Just got my Greys from Premier today. Super great service,

My Blacks are supposed to come in tomorrow. I am kinda concerned I will be missing something. I have two orders and one Weighted 2 lbs and the other 2.9 lbs. Thought that was strange. Hopefully I got an extra box.

And for those that are complaing about Concepts you all should just be happy you had a chance to get them online as most stores wont sell online leaving your  only option

Back
Top Bottom