2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These dunk hi oms are still hiding it down as my work kicks.. I honestly love these

Last edited:
just got my UCS blacks from Cncpts and about an hr later my sweater arrived from jacks lol. Everything was nicely bubble wrapped
smokin.gif

Now awaiting my greys from Priemer

Just got my Greys from Premier today. Super great service,

My Blacks are supposed to come in tomorrow. I am kinda concerned I will be missing something. I have two orders and one Weighted 2 lbs and the other 2.9 lbs. Thought that was strange. Hopefully I got an extra box.

And for those that are complaing about Concepts you all should just be happy you had a chance to get them online as most stores wont sell online leaving your  only option
My shipment is 2 lbs only

Good to know, curious why the other weighs so much more, most likely packing material is my guess. Anyone else get an extra box?

Last edited:
I think my local might have some ucs still left, I think they take phone orders. I know there's nothing below 9.5

Hidden Wave
(360) 757-4998

Thanks for the heads up but they won't ship. They do have both a 10.5 and 11 in stock for local people.
Went ahead and gave them a call and they shipped out a size 11 for me. $130 shipped. Gave them a shot since SPoT cancelled my order today. As of when I called, they had 10, 10.5 and 11.5

Pys.com has 25% off everything with code "merry13" if anyone is interested. Ends 12/21 at 2pm

Most sizes of Send Help 2s and Uprise in stock
just scrolled down through this quickly and nearly **** myself because I didn't notice the small "sold out" below the older pairs at first..... regardless, thanks for the heads up

Just got my Greys from Premier today. Super great service,

My Blacks are supposed to come in tomorrow. I am kinda concerned I will be missing something. I have two orders and one Weighted 2 lbs and the other 2.9 lbs. Thought that was strange. Hopefully I got an extra box.

And for those that are complaing about Concepts you all should just be happy you had a chance to get them online as most stores wont sell online leaving your  only option

Maybe in one of your packages you have 2 ornaments. Someone on here didn't get one. It was a little ridiculous tho that it was priced at 225 plus 15 for shipping for us online buyers. But I am glad I was able to get a pair and had the chance to.

Went ahead and gave them a call and they shipped out a size 11 for me. $130 shipped. Gave them a shot since SPoT cancelled my order today. As of when I called, they had 10, 10.5 and 11.5

Congrats man. That kind of irks me that they wouldn't ship when I called for that size 11. Ended up costing me $100 paying damn resell price

They still have these sizes available as I just called. Still trying to track down an 8.5 for myself.

just scrolled down through this quickly and nearly **** myself because I didn't notice the small "sold out" below the older pairs at first..... regardless, thanks for the heads up
No problem.

haha yea, it'd be nice if all those were back in stock. Since you couldn't get those though, you can get a gigantic life size R2-D2, which is on a shoe website for some unknown reason, at 25% off 
laugh.gif

http://www.pys.com/gentle-giant-star-wars-r2-d2-clone-wars-monument-life-size-figure-white

Last edited:

You'd think for $1,200 they would have a decent picture of the item lol...
hahah seriously. If it was a robot of some kind, or even talked, then maybe.
theyve always had tons of toys @ pys
O ok cool. I guess the price for a figure shocked me more than anything given what site it's on. I just imagine some guy looking for Star Wars shoes and comes across that instead and thinks, "SCORE!, I've been searching for one of these." 

Back
Top Bottom