2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On another note I saw sneakernews trying to say these white lows  "might be" or are "almost" Columbia's
mean.gif
To the original poster on sneakernews:

^^^ lol, right.. The thrist for Columbias is very real I guess... Folks start throwing out "almost" and "maybe" for an all white dunk with icy soles... Blogs doing anything to create Hype

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but BrickHarbor.com has a 30% off $100+ sale going on. Code is BH2K14. Also, any rep code will add an extra 1% off in case you have a rep code handy. Rather use a rep code of a person I know or a NT member, but ROM25 is one that I located via a Google search.

On another note I saw sneakernews trying to say these white lows  "might be" or are "almost" Columbia's :smh: .

Sneakernews with the classic reach. Really? Those boys that thirsty for hits they'll reach into the depth of outer space to drum up hype. Shame on them. I'll most def cop them though on discount. 

I love the BHM Low, but I am (and sadly I think I will always be) frustrated with the fact that Nike SB didn't go deeper into black history to pull something out better than the standard *** Kente cloth pattern. I know that is part of black history, but there's SO MUCH MORE history to pull from. I won't go on about this, I digress.
:smokin

As usual, your take on things is a breath of fresh air. I'd sooner take a simple, clean shoe like last year as opposed to a lazy shoe with detail.

Does anyone have an idea of how the tiff highs will be released? rsvp/fcfs/tlo ?          Considering how nike has been handling 'hyped up' releases, I would imagine these be almost impossible to get.

I have already decided $750 from my tax return will go towards 2 Tiff's, One Shot Blue/Black's and Janoski Night Factor Mid's that only seem to be in the UK

I'm thinking about painting the swoosh of the all white's blue like the OG Mulders

Last edited:
Those White Lows are so tempting for the summer but I just sold my second pair of Concord Lows and really dont need another white based sneaker, would be nice for customizing.

Im really trying to hold off buying anymore kicks until I see those cobra commanders and the quarter snacks collab. Tiffany Highs are a maybe for me.

You know how we keep this thread from being unmanageable, everyone does not have to restate what the last person said 100x over...you guys need to learn some patience and like John00 said appreciate the help people give you and return the favor if you can no need for all the back and forth bickering 

sup guys. have a quick question.

how often, if at all, does nike retro SBs? seems like its pretty rare but I honestly don't follow the line.

Ive only owned 1 pair and it was the blue lobsters. sold them when I was putting money together for a big purchase. miss them now.

how often, if at all, does nike retro SBs? seems like its pretty rare but I honestly don't follow the line.

Ive only owned 1 pair and it was the blue lobsters. sold them when I was putting money together for a big purchase. miss them now.
Hardly ever. In fact, the only ones I can think of were the Shanghai's. I'm sure someone can/will correct me if I'm wrong, but the "retro" language has yet to hit SB really.

Pretty much never. They will alter SBs (a la Tiff Highs) but they have done a pretty good job of never retroing them in their true form.

To this day I think there has been maybe 3 shoes retro, I can only name 2 off the top of my head (Slam Citys, and Shanghai's)

thanks guys. I took a peak at ebay and looks like they are going for like $250 DS these days. not the end of the world at all. was just curious since I definitely felt like I never saw the same shoe release twice :lol:

Yeah they haven't retroed any....yet. Those shanghais and slam city's don't count IMO since those were dumb limited

Anyone know of shops in Tokyo, Japan that sells SBs? or know how I can figure out where?
I'll be vacationing there around the supposed tiff release. :S

I would be all for

these retro's

E-Cue's
FC's
1st three Dunk series
Paul Brown Blazers

and Angus's (one of my personal fav SB's); I need these :pimp:

Last edited:
I would def be down for a FC retro as well as a p-rod 1 and tre (the first one). Air trainer 2s would be awesome as well

thanks guys. I took a peak at ebay and looks like they are going for like $250 DS these days. not the end of the world at all. was just curious since I definitely felt like I never saw the same shoe release twice
laugh.gif
Those prices are actually pretty fair.  That's the beauty of most of the non-Pink/silver box stuff.  Other than a few random pairs here and there (Skunks, SOLs, Beuhllers, RESNs, etc.), you're probably not going to be forced to drop 300+ too often like you would with an older Jordan.

I have already decided $750 from my tax return will go towards 2 Tiff's, One Shot Blue/Black's and Janoski Night Factor Mid's that only seem to be in the UK

I'm thinking about painting the swoosh of the all white's blue like the OG Mulders
night factor jano's are some of the dopest I've seen in a while

Hardly ever. In fact, the only ones I can think of were the Shanghai's. I'm sure someone can/will correct me if I'm wrong, but the "retro" language has yet to hit SB really.
Slam Citys too, but those were only supposedly 50 pair.

lol. repped

I honestly laughed when I saw the wrapped pic. That's probably more time consuming than just using USPS pre-priced boxes or whatever. Really weird way to ship.

THIS. My girlfriend bought me a pair for some dunks, and I just couldn't wear em. I don't know how people get by with those damn things.

Also, just a thought, but I feel like if there was some PM system for release info, that would really screw over folks like myself who havent been around niketalk very long, but are trying to contribute as best they can and drive some good discussion. I know that some of the older dudes in here probably get irked when theres a major influx (I wasn't around for the concords), but it seems like its just a couple pairs here and there. And with John dropping info like he does, there's MORE than enough pairs to go around for sure. Just takes some patience.
Yup.

Back
Top Bottom