2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And shoes don't fall off c'mon now. A dunk has always been a dunk. The silhouette hasn't changed. It's not like a signature player model that changes yearly. So yes you are a hypebeast if you suddenly come back for this specific release. If you feel different that's you but don't say a shoe line has fallen off simply because it wasn't getting the press it used to. There have been plenty of fresh colorways in every box series.

This...saying "SB's fell off" or "SB's died" bc they didn't like colorways and what not is humorous. Sure, it's your opinion to say that but if it truly did "die" or "fall off" then we wouldn't be here today in this forum and that's the facts.

Last edited:
hard to imagine how someone would move from Nike SB Dunks to Jordan and say it wasnt due to the hype... clearly a SB dunk is better then any of these retro Jordans recently released, quality and price wise. you can argue and say the creativity factor "fell off" but JB isnt creative... they use garbage materials and all they do is alter the CW

Just incase anyone still needs the uprise highs. Active has 8 8.5 12 13 and another size or two for 56 dollars plus shipping (varying on location I believe). Use code WUW294 for 30 percent off all footwear. The mfs mids are even cheaper. As well as a handful of other nike sbs on there.

hard to imagine how someone would move from Nike SB Dunks to Jordan and say it wasnt due to the hype... clearly a SB dunk is better then any of these retro Jordans recently released, quality and price wise. you can argue and say the creativity factor "fell off" but JB isnt creative... they use garbage materials and all they do is alter the CW
Exactly why I transitioned from Jordan to SB and other shoes. I'm no skater like some (most?) of you are, I just buy shoes I like. I'm not rich or make a ton of money either so the price factor was big to me. I just couldn't support Jordan anymore due to the hype and no innovation; they just recycle shoes and make a killing while the quality of the shoe just gets worse and worse.

Last edited:
Jimmies definitely rustled lol. I know for me SB's just didn't have many nicecolor ways for me every year like before. I really loved most of their Dunks way back. I still got 1 or 2 I like each recent year though. Missed a couple too. For the record, I don't want the Tiff's, getting them for my brother who always loved the lows, but those just cost too much money. YOTH for me though.

And how can people go from SB to Jordan? I've been rocking Jordan's since I was a kid in the 90's when SB's weren't around. An continued to get both, the ones I liked. I like sneakers, not just one type.

Last edited:
I hadn't bought a pair of dunks since college (class of 07) until the petosky's. liked the shoe, and now that I'm almost content with my Jordan collection I may start grabbing dunks again. I've missed out on some very nice colorways in the past 6 years

I'm a Jordan to SB guy mostly just because the Jordan 1 was my favorite shoe so the switch to dunks just kinda made sense to me. Slightly cheaper, higher quality, and normally better colorways

There are a few dunks over the last few years I wish I at least tried to get

Pushead 2
Nontourage
Boarder blue

reading that SB fell off thread again just makes me wonder what EC91 would make of the tiff high release.

Exactly why I transitioned from Jordan to SB and other shoes. I'm no skater like some (most?) of you are, I just buy shoes I like. I'm not rich or make a ton of money either so the price factor was big to me. I just couldn't support Jordan anymore due to the hype and no innovation; they just recycle shoes and make a killing while the quality of the shoe just gets worse and worse.

get what your saying, but its more nostalgia for me that i continue to buy js, well really only 4,5,6,8,11 cuz thats what i had when i was a kid

i just stopped buying sbs, cuz i just couldnt afford to do both sbs and jordans at the same time and the nostalgia for jb was the deciding factor.

This...saying "SB's fell off" or "SB's died" bc they didn't like colorways and what not is humorous. Sure, it's your opinion to say that but if it truly did "die" or "fall off" then we wouldn't be here today in this forum and that's the facts.
im going to guess this guy ment it "fell off" or "died" to him and not to everyone else... anyway just stop the bickering its not making anyone leave the thread lol

i would say i "fell off" sbs and have been into runners the past years now. ive never owned a pair of jordans and never will. sbs and runners > meow

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, let's get back to the thread lol...so any word on the quartersnacks or even the Cobra Commander's? I wonder if those (CC) will even come out....hopefully it's just slated for later this year. And I wonder what these WOF 2's will look like.....

any new information on any Nike SB Dunks AFTER the Tiff high release?

tried to Google a 2014 release calendar - but no luck. I usually see someone posting blurry pics of future releases on a piece of paper or pc screen.

Thanks all.

LoL Getting Pretty Out Of Hand

WOW, that's some straight foolishness right there. I'm glad I managed to get a lot of the SB and non SB dunks from years and years ago that I've been after, if the hype train starts back up no way am I finding another pair of Veneers for 60 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom