2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well, if you consider receiving a confirmation email from Vertical for the YOTH then hours later a second e-mail stating they oversold your pair and your order has been canceled a problem, then yes. Just when you think you secured a pair, then they are ripped from you, it leaves a sour taste. Yes I'm still sour about it. But that's the way, I'm sure I'll try them for the tiffs, but might put another site before them now. Just my 2cents.
they started having these problems once they started putting QS on their site. their server is getting overwhelmed. they are trying to get everything in order before the tiff release. tiff release is going to call for more people on the online release and I bet sites will crash regardless of their server. 

Freshhhh kick for the day

anyone know where i can find a pair of prod 1 jrods in a 10? guy on ebay wont respond to my messages. trying to find a pair for a decent price.

i am also feeling those camo highs, pretty excited for those to come out.

Back in 07 on ebay.. Nike sb WHAT THE FAKES! got jacked for over 200+ can't remember the exact price to far back..

Just went through the garage and idk why i still have these.. Lmao

Anyone know how I can find all the SB authorized retailers around me? I tried searching from Nike.com but its telling me theres only like 5 stores in NY, all in the city with ZERO on Long Island.

Anyone know how I can find all the SB authorized retailers around me? I tried searching from Nike.com but its telling me theres only like 5 stores in NY, all in the city with ZERO on Long Island.
Do a Google search for "skateshop new york" and try calling your local shops - pretty sure there will be at least 2 or 3 Nike SB authorized accounts there.

Extra Butter is in Long Island and they're an SB retailer. 

not sure if this is a good sign or not... but if they told me they're having more pairs of tiffs than YOTH, then hopefully the same should be the case with other shops.

Renarts & Extra Butter, not too many SB spots in L.I. although I feel like I'm forgetting at least one..

Back
Top Bottom