2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

while it may be true that they will be widely available, they will sell out, if you dont buy on RD for retail you will pay some high pricees cause the resellers will be all over any place that will take phone orders too. and kicksdeals always kills big releases like that too. I think people wanna dream and say that prices will come back down to retailish, but i highly doubt that they will be anything less than 2-250 since the yoths are already fetching 180-200. Even though those were limited the demand to want ratio is definitely not as bad as what it will be for tiffs.
i think the issue is just having a chance at retail, you are right though.

It seems like they will be everywhere including finishline and tj maxx according to some people lol.

Last edited:
lol it was a joke.But so far it has been said that they will be widely available in this thread and that has not changed so far.I learned alot about sbs and skateshops from failing on the yoth and reading in the last 4 days.

I just wish my case Made them a little easier to get. I'm all the way on an island in Japan tryna find out where I can get them online and where are the skate shops around here.

I saw it and bought my kid the hat, but yeah, kid stuff
Yeah I agree with you man. At least Diamond has some nice fitteds coming out later this year for their non-snapback wearing crowd. Maybe we can expect croc skin incorporation on some of the apparel, ie. primitve and their use of 3M & elephant print. But like you said, this stuff just came off as kinda juvenile.

Pretty sad that the YOTH from SW doesn't come in til Friday afternoon lol I celebrate the festivals that morning. Oh well at least there's always time to rock it next year too lol

The Marshall's by me had a while bunch of SB gear last week but it was all gone today

Tees, jackets, two style vests, etc

If any one could help me out I would appreciate it very much, I am looking to swap a sz8.5 for a sz9-9.5 , Nike Sb YOTH. Im located in the NYC/Long Island region.

Wow so I just found out the Chinese new year was released all the way up to 15? My size too why didn't NDC have them for sale they only went up to 13 SMH right now really liked the yoth too, if anyones got a size 15 for retail + shipping please let me know really had no idea the sizes went that high otherwise i would of cop'd

Last edited:
Not sure if this was mentioned yet but I picked up that Tiff SB hoody & a grey one with an orange logo at PacSun and they were buy one get one 50% off. Payed like $100 for both out the door. Not bad.

All the idiots putting their "presales" on ebay crack me up but the morons buying them for $350+ are gonna feel real stupid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom