2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Both infrareds and Carmine's this year. Black cement 3s and a couple past models and I'm done. Everything I want has been released in the last couple years and are fairly easy to obtain at a decent price

Carmines and Infrareds (might even skip) are the only JB's I want and that's because the 6's were my 1st Jordan when I was a youngin

both infrared sixes, sport blue six (last time it released I wasn't even born yet), carmines and whatever holiday 11 that is coming out. that's what I'm limiting myself to this year. really wish they were doing the '89 cements as 4s are my favorite jordan, but it looks like that's been scrapped. oh well, more sb & nsw stuff to buy this year.

They don't care about the people who have been with them from the beginning so why should I care about them? That's my attitude towards JB now; when the bubble bursts and all the little hypebeasts move onto the next thing JB will die a slow death
I got a better chance of seeing Glaciers melting before you see JB die. Even, when the hype leaves, they will eat

is this a jb thread now?
JB.SB. What's the difference?! Lmfao
laugh.gif

Nike confirmed that they're not TLO.
can't trust Nike's twitter until the day before the release. they can easily change it to TLO a couple days before 2/8.

I mean, they said they would have the royal 1s online and then boom.. they say they're not receiving them the week of release. *still salty* lol

I'd rather talk about Jordan's than where and when and who will be releasing the Tiff Hi's but this is the Dunk SB thread so you right...it's very opinionated but I'm hating the Tiff release cause the hype reminds me of a JB release. Any way, have you guys heard where the BHM dunks are releasing? I feel like it's being camouflaged by the Tiff's. I'm just gonna assume the usual spots but everyone's so focused on some other release next week.

Last edited:
I'd rather talk about Jordan's than where and when and who will be releasing the Tiff Hi's...it's very opinionated but I'm hating the Tiff release cause the hype reminds me of a JB release. Any way, have you guys heard where the BHM dunks are releasing? I feel like it's being camouflaged by the Tiff's. I'm just gonna assume the usual spots but everyone's so focused on some other release next week.

SMH SAD THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS.

IT WASNT ALWAYS LIKE THAT
Man, it is what it is. At the end of the day, people in the shoegame are to worried about who's real and who's fake, are you a sneakerhead or a hypebeast, SB fan or Kobe lover, OG or Rookie. They're just labels. As long as people buy what they like and only concern themselves with that, the game would be a lot more positive. That's my take

Man, it is what it is. At the end of the day, people in the shoegame are to worried about who's real and who's fake, are you a sneakerhead or a hypebeast, SB fan or Kobe lover, OG or Rookie. They're just labels. As long as people buy what they like and only concern themselves with that, the game would be a lot more positive. That's my take

It's not a damn game

If everybody would stop crying about how people come on here on hot releases, and complain how it didn't used to be like this, and call people out for being newbies, and act like they are king OG sb sh** then the thread wouldn't be half as clogged. Seems like half of posts are complaining, 40% new to thread, and 10% actual useful posts.

Don't act like this doesn't happen to every big hyped release. You think people don't pop up in LeBron, Kobe, KD, or any other thread when there's a hyped release? Please.... SBs aren't the only shoe and this isn't the only thread that happens with. Get over yourself

Back
Top Bottom