2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Me: Ooh! Shinier lucky coins for my YOTH on eBay! Buy it now!
*doesn't fully read description*
A week passes...
Me: Woots! My coins are here!
*rips open strangely heavy envelope*
...*****?

Lol! Anyone know if Sasquatch is an NT member? These will work for YOTHs in a size 57.5!
Reading is indeed fundamental.

BRO!!!! :smh:

I did the same ****! 72 big *** coins i have no use for now lol, theyre not gargantuan like yours tho. more like between a quarter and half dollar.

theyre gold as hell tho

Last edited:

Ben baller posted a pic of them. His explanation is hilarious. But check out the comment on the second picture .. People thinking these on some yeezy hype lol

Sorry guys, but that's hilarious good to get the info out though. I know a lot dudes in here wanted those coins

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben baller posted a pic of them. His explanation is hilarious. But check out the comment on the second picture .. People thinking these on some yeezy hype lol

going for $2k on eBay easily :rofl: :rofl:

That's seriously what reseller dopes think

Sorry guys but that's hilarious, but it's good to get the info out. I know a lot dudes in here were wanted those coins

Man im so glad he posted it lol, i was embarassed to come in here and say it but man it was funny me and my boy couldnt do anything but laugh at each other when we opened that package.

and ben baller is a clown just off his tweets. calling an s550 an s500 wtf.

But theyre trying to make that hype real

Last edited:
I dont care what they're called ima call them Tiffanys because i can.

and lmao those IG hypebeasts are so dam dumb
roll.gif

Last edited:
every damn shoe gets a legitimate nickname and regardless what he thinks googling tiffany dunks leads you to these, to say thats not an accepted name for them is stupid.

Ben Baller is hyping the hell out of the shoe because his butt buddy probably gets .00000000001% of the profit

I can see Nike going to Nick and being like...

"Nick we are going to do a High version of your Dunk from 2005 but we aren't giving any money but you can attach the Diamond sign if you'd like to try and help your brand which will probably be dead in about 5 more years or we will just put Nike SB on the tag and they will still sell the same regardless"

Last edited:
Man im so glad he posted it lol, i was embarassed to come in here and say it but man it was funny me and my boy couldnt do anything but laugh at each other when we opened that package.

Lol!  I had to bring a little comic relief in here to lighten things up.  I did get the right sized coins the first time, but I wanted some that were shinier. Dah well... 
laugh.gif

its a wrap for Football season, now on to baseball season. Rayguns for SF Giants fanfest on saturday, love these.

I wear my halloweens to AT&T. Perfect match

going for $2k on eBay easily :rofl: :rofl:

That's seriously what reseller dopes think

Ben baller is a toolbag to the nth degree. Success has spoiled them 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ben baller company. In Cupertino,San Mateo and walnut creek. Open weekdays til 8, Saturday and Sunday til 5, online at shaneco, I mean benballer.com.

Me: Ooh! Shinier lucky coins for my YOTH on eBay! Buy it now!
*doesn't fully read description*
A week passes...
Me: Woots! My coins are here!
*rips open strangely heavy envelope*
...*****?

Lol! Anyone know if Sasquatch is an NT member? These will work for YOTHs in a size 57.5!
Reading is indeed fundamental.
Please put one on your YOTHs. I need a good laugh right now....

Back
Top Bottom