2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Given the cold weather and not wanting to be a girl, camped out by herself come Friday night, I'll happily pay $75-$100 extra for ATC. Given how sketchy the staff at Nike DC (Georgetown) is, even a guaranteed RSVP there really means nothing come release day because they'll have sold your pair out the back.
Chill lol. NikeDC just sells the unclaimed pairs out of the backdoor, that's coming from someone who's there every release day. ATC is sketchy cuz half of the time you'll end up getting megged and then you're out of the cash that you paid for the ATC. I'd say the RSVP service would be the safer way to go.

NDC hasn't cancelled orders in a few months if I'm not mistaken. Haven't seen or heard from Meg since the DB 5s.

Chill lol. NikeDC just sells the unclaimed pairs out of the backdoor, that's coming from someone who's there every release day. ATC is sketchy cuz half of the time you'll end up getting megged and then you're out of the cash that you paid for the ATC. I'd say the RSVP service would be the safer way to go.
You're blind if you think they are only selling unclaimed pairs out of the backdoor. My own experiences with Nike DC and the experiences of others here have been pretty much the same. You're the exception if you haven't experienced what we have, not the rule.

When you have a ATC service,can you still get 'cart jacked" any guarantee you get a pair? Probably not, right?

Given the cold weather and not wanting to be a girl, camped out by herself come Friday night, I'll happily pay $75-$100 extra for ATC. Given how sketchy the staff at Nike DC (Georgetown) is, even a guaranteed RSVP there really means nothing come release day because they'll have sold your pair out the back.
NDC hasn't cancelled orders in a few months if I'm not mistaken. Haven't seen or heard from Meg since the DB 5s.
all those Prelude 4 or 5 orders that were put in when they were sold out before the link even went live? dont think those were shipped out.

When you have a ATC service,can you still get 'cart jacked" any guarantee you get a pair? Probably not, right?
no bot is a guarantee, you cant get cart jacked, but if you dont check out in time they can be dropped, happened with 112s(no bot) but my internet slowed down and by the time i checked out, they were dropped from my cart so i had to hit my local shop and wait in line 

all those Prelude 4 or 5 orders that were put in when they were sold out before the link even went live? dont think those were shipped out.

Well if you recall homie, they didn't even release the prelude 4 orders that week, it was a trap. People got banned for that.

Look who came back.
I've been back in other threads. I asked my BF what he wanted for Valentine's Day thinking the Cool Grey/Infrared X's and Stan Smith Adidas kicks I got him would be what he asked for. Instead he says the only shoe he wants is this. So I've gotta figure out how to lock down a pair for him.

Well if you recall homie, they didn't even release the prelude 4 orders that week, it was a trap. People got banned for that.
thats what i was saying, they al got megged and it was way after the DB5s

I didn't follow the Preludes, so I was unaware.

I've been back in other threads. I asked my BF what he wanted for Valentine's Day thinking the Cool Grey/Infrared X's and Stan Smith Adidas kicks I got him would be what he asked for. Instead he says the only shoe he wants is this. So I've gotta figure out how to lock down a pair for him.
I wish my girl would do stuff like this that you are doing for your bf. She don't care to much about sneakers so she would probably think I'm joking if I asked her to help me on a sneaker release besides a raffle

You're blind if you think they are only selling unclaimed pairs out of the backdoor. My own experiences with Nike DC and the experiences of others here have been pretty much the same. You're the exception if you haven't experienced what we have, not the rule.

Lol I've been there since the first time they did rsvp. Yeah they're shady, but so is every other shoe store in the country. If you're there during the allotted rsvp time and they don't sell you the shoes, make sh*t happen. Too many people get pushed over and accept "we're out of that size" or "we don't have your shoes" as an answer. Prime example, DB 9s (don't know if you were there for that) as that was one of their first rsvps. Obviously they do snake-like sh*t their. If you were on the receiving end of the hookups there you would have no problem.

VDay or any other holiday, if my girl would've purchased me " Cool Grey/Infrared X's and Stan Smith Adidas" her *** would've got CANCELLED like Nino Brown! :x

roll.gif

I wouldn't even ask my girlfriend to buy me Tiffany Dunks; that's plain stupid.

Don't be a bum and get your own Dunks; let her get me something she wants to for Valentines Day, the fact he is asking for presents he want tells me a lot about him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom