2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How can you justify sleeping outside for 2 nights for some shoes
Shoes are every thing to some people, and this is all they have
tired.gif

Anyone know when they drop on diamonds website...sorry if its been posted, but I'm not sorting through 50 pages of hype posts...

Primitive is the closest "SB" place to me and i will never camp there. Rarely buy stuff from them. Wonder how many people are at Diamond??? How many pairs are DSC getting..... ehhhh not feeling the next couple of days.
DSC said they were getting the most pairs outta all stores... but there's prolly a huge line by now.

Primitive is the closest "SB" place to me and i will never camp there. Rarely buy stuff from them. Wonder how many people are at Diamond??? How many pairs are DSC getting..... ehhhh not feeling the next couple of days.

DSC said they were getting the most pairs outta all stores... but there's prolly a huge line by now.
I heard there were 6 people in line as of an hour ago my dude. 1 head and 5 chairs.

I honestly don't get it. There's pairs on CL for 265. Cost is 108 plus tax. 135 bucks to camp out for two days in the rain/cold?? Really?
It's the thrill factor.  People have nothing better to do.  I rather see our next gen of kids know how to survive, than sit at home behind a computer.  Props to them, whether profit be $1, $1,000. It's about the 'effort'.

I heard there were 6 people in line as of an hour ago my dude. 1 head and 5 chairs.
Back in the days, guys would come, leave their chairs and those subordinating the crew would hang around realizing the guy in front was a 'ghost' chair.  Eventually, people got pissed, and took those 'ghost chairs' and threw them out.  When those guys came back, they looked stunned, but no one gave a sh8t.  Put in the effort, pay your dues, don't walk over guys.  These kids out there, should man up too.  Don't QUEUE alone, QUEUE in a harem.

Anybody think I'll be able to trade my low top tiffs for a pair of highs? I prefer highs to lows, so I wouldn't mind making that happen.

Back
Top Bottom