2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nobody cares what you are doing in bed

I never said I was copping two pairs? maybe you haven't read this thread then...

If I said I would pay $200-250 for a pair if I struck out and I purchased two pairs for the budget I set forth than I succeeded

If you I paid $250 for the 1st pair then I would have called it a day or waited until I found another for $250 and under; now roll over and ask your girl to explain to you what I just said
No worries, I'll explain it.  "It's okay for me to pay $300 for the shoe because I got another pair for cheaper (but still over retail).  It's not okay for someone else to pay $300 for the shoe because they only bought the one pair.  They're totally different situations and, if you want, I can teach you guys more about the intricacies of complex financial situations like this."

She read your post and said it sounds like you need to log off and get laid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bottom line: I underestimated the market and resellers for these but I still paid below what I was willing to spend for two pairs total

So after giving up on one spot, I ventured back out in the damn cold to another spot here in MD with a little gang of NT'ers... NONE of us got the shoe. The store owners, claiming to have a FSR, even saying they were planning to sell some online, showed up this morning saying they only received 5 or 8 pairs. I don't even remember at this point I'm so upset. But on the bright side, we had a box full of dildos, painkillers, and lots of tissues. And I met some super cool dudes so thanks to you boys who were with me. I had a great time.

[/URL]

I'm still salty about that store...good luck on ur search though...hopefully we can find some at a price within reason.

never been a problem; maybe you should go watch the movie and spend time with your girl instead of being on NT

Sounds good bro. In the future just try not to be such a richard or predict the future.

I'm happy you got your pairs tho!

Bottom line: I underestimated the market and resellers for these but I still paid below what I was willing to spend for two pairs total
Yet you kept on coming at dude over and over who paid $300 but as you said yourself a few pages back, you can flip them for $400.

So how exactly did dude who paid $300 initially lose if he can make $100?

I think an apology is in order for him.

Last edited:
to each his/her own, but I wouldn't have doubled up at almost triple retail...

you're just feeding the beasts

Last edited:
after being in such a good mood after copping the tiffs a little bit ago, i just pulled the trigger on some 'when pigs fly' sbs. undecided if i'll keep the grey lace or switch to the blue and let the wings hang. shrugs.

I went through and called every number in the list from 500 pages ago. Everyone is sold out. At least I was able to enter my credit
Card in spot and premier. Nothing like almost copping. Smh

after being in such a good mood after copping the tiffs a little bit ago, i just pulled the trigger on some 'when pigs fly' sbs. undecided if i'll keep the grey lace or switch to the blue and let the wings hang. shrugs.

go with the blue :pimp:

Really comon guys who gives a **** what this one that one paid complex financial equations who has more pairs cut the **** out everybody lay off the cod with there salty vaginas and let's keep it normal 500 pages of bull no where gonna have 300 of fighting on top of it

Back
Top Bottom