2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you guys really trying to scoop up pairs at 315 ?
ebay has quite a few between 3-375

Soooo my friend was able to order 2 pairs off NDC, however, he hasn't received any order email confirmation for either of them.

Should he be worried?! He's aware of the 1 per customer policy but apparently some people were able to get away with more than 1 from NDC.

They told me mine was cancelled too but when I check my status it doesn't say cancelled, they told me by phone , CCS blows ! Where does it tell you online that yours got cancelled ?
When I click view order it says it below the item description

Soooo my friend was able to order 2 pairs off NDC, however, he hasn't received any order email confirmation for either of them.

Should he be worried?! He's aware of the 1 per customer policy but apparently some people were able to get away with more than 1 from NDC.
Tell him too check his spam folder.

Congrats on those who got their pair of Diamonds. I hope nobody pays reseller's price, the quality looks awful.

I got my pair in 2008, years after they released, and the quality compared to these look exponentially better.

Hopefully he gets his orders cancelled....

Heads up for anybody copping on any european site , if they don't ship to US, use borderlinx.com, set up an international/US shipping address, problem solved for any UK release
THANK YOU! I just signed up for that site and I got my UK address and everything but can you explain how it works? There's no explanation anywhere

Ebay is flooded with all recent releases, patience will pay off IMO. Would like to double up on the YOTH if possible but for a price I'm comfortable with.

Me too I'm used to having my NDC shipment email by 7. But seeing how I was one of the guys to get through a hour and a half after they released I'm giving benefit of doubt and hoping to receive the email Monday.

I as well. I feel good that my order still says "Preparing To Ship" but i cant truly feel at ease until i get my shipping confirmation

lol @ ppl talking 'bout quality!!!!! nobody cares about quality its all about hype and reselling now!!!! choo choo!!!! resell train!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom