2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would still take these over the YOTH's; I slept on them thinking they'd hit sale racks and now they go for $250-300 :smh:
Red Devils sat enough to have a slight price-drop at some of my local spots. Definitely a nice release/colorway, but I like the minor details of the YOTHs more. The quality of the suede uppers on this release were phenomenal...

Don't fret just yet. I spoke to them yesterday and they said if you got through it should be fine. Just got my confirmation.

Yea they had the Budweiser in a size 8, newports 8-9, low top black suede 6, 7, 8-8.5, the all blue with black sole high sb 8-9.5. Linens in small sizes I believe. This is the clearance there was others just can't remember the sizes. The regular priced sbs they had the firecrackers, watermelons, brick house, st.pattys, bazookas, BHM, send help, blue and black high sb, black and atomic red sb hi, petoskeys (8, 11, 12) fire and ice lows. FSR in everything except the petoskeys but this is all I can remember :lol:

Us big footers will never flourish haha. Thanks for the information man

Now that the tiffs are  mostly gone I can finally post these..... S/O to SW for free overnight and they even wrote "Thank You <3 " on the order receipt.

Well said. Establishments such as these deserve nothing less. With all the hype these days around SB's, these guys stay true as skate pureists.

Man I was enjoying a lazy sunday, and am just now opening my computer. I really hope the yeezy release causes the price of the Diamonds to plummet.

That's some BS man. If his store is on Yelp and has some reviews then you should put a scathing review about that crap he pulled. Bad customer service and word of mouth can go a long ways....
I actually just added his store to Yelp and I'm in the process of writing my review!

Man I was enjoying a lazy sunday, and am just now opening my computer. I really hope the yeezy release causes the price of the Diamonds to plummet.
Why would it? They've both sold out, and no one is gonna drop 5,000 on ebay for Yeezy's lol.

Back
Top Bottom