2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the shirt :nthat:, probably wait to buy the dunks though. Hopefully they sit for a while, I'd be cool with copping them for around $65 or so.

Kinda random question, but are there any dunks that you know of that you could have picked up for $50 or less and then sold for 300 plus down the line?

if you want some context it here it is. Dude says I am crazy for spending so much money on sneakers, and that he has never payed more than 50 bucks for a pair of shoes in his life. I agree, but say that they aren't actually the worst investment, because if you buy them for retail and keep them clean they tend to appreciate in value and the funds are pretty liquid considering you can always throw them up on CL or the bay. He says, "yeah I used to do that. I sold all my old dunks to people for 2 and 300 dollars and bought them for like 50". I just nodded and agreed, but to my knowledge all the dunks that are hype now were always hype. Maybe sitting on shelves for a couple of days, but never like clearance rack ****. This seems especially unlikely cause the kid is 22y/o so I doubt he had a serious collection back on 03 or something when there wasn't this much exposure.

I am just curious, maybe I am wrong. Just figured this would give you og heads a chance to reminisce on the old days and shoes you missed out on.

Last edited:
dog ya'll really paying $500 for a shoe that cost $115 after tax? Lol. 

And those valentine's day dunks are REALLY nice.

I might have to pull the trigger on a pair of red Supremes before they disappear of the face of the earth. Saw this on the TAN thought it should be posted here

ouch. cut myself on that edge.

Kinda random question, but are there any dunks that you know of that you could have picked up for $50 or less and then sold for 300 plus down the line?

if you want some context it here it is. Dude says I am crazy for spending so much money on sneakers, and that he has never payed more than 50 bucks for a pair of shoes in his life. I agree, but say that they aren't actually the worst investment, because if you buy them for retail and keep them clean they tend to appreciate in value and the funds are pretty liquid considering you can always throw them up on CL or the bay. He says, "yeah I used to do that. I sold all my old dunks to people for 2 and 300 dollars and bought them for like 50". I just nodded and agreed, but to my knowledge all the dunks that are hype now were always hype. Maybe sitting on shelves for a couple of days, but never like clearance rack ****. This seems especially unlikely cause the kid is 22y/o so I doubt he had a serious collection back on 03 or something when there wasn't this much exposure.

I am just curious, maybe I am wrong. Just figured this would give you og heads a chance to reminisce on the old days and shoes you missed out on.

I believe this is highly unlikely. The time I can think of dunks going from not to hot would be the 'purple pigeons' from what I recall they were a GR and didn't sell out in the first month. Box price easy cop. Then some genius dubbed them PP and they disappeared and people wanted high amounts of money for them.

Although to answer your question a normal dunk that hits the clearance rack may never be worth more than box price.

However I think the Send Helps 2 might regain value after the current stock diminishes.

Anyone know where I can get the red firecracker lows in a size 9? eBay would be my last resort, of course. I'm a sucker for red shoes.

followed all IG's posted, @mcags412

Ppl gunna have a feild day w that order info posted [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone feel like sharing that drop info tommorow a pm would be appreciated.

People following each other on IG? Might as well join in I follow all NTers back lol. Follow me @ritcheyriches

Btw, I hate to be that dude, but if someone can PM me info about tomorrow morning that'll be great. 

I'll follow some fellow SB sneakerheads on here via IG. My IG is: earvcunanan

Or just follow the link in my sig.

And I'm going to go ahead and drop some info tomorrow on which site will possibly drop the Tiffs this week. They're expecting them in, just not sure when they'll get their pairs.

I'll follow some fellow SB sneakerheads on here via IG. My IG is: earvcunanan

Or just follow the link in my sig.

And I'm going to go ahead and drop some info tomorrow on which site will possibly drop the Tiffs this week. They're expecting them in, just not sure when they'll get their pairs.

Skate warehouse is no secret fam :lol: but thanks for the good intentions :pimp:

Im desperate to get my hands on a size 8. My girlfriend and I went to our local skateshop and she was able to get a size 7 since they picked her name out they did raffle only so I am still on the lookout for my pair. Since it seems dudes dont wanna share no info if anyone can get a size 8 tomorrow at 9 could you pm Im willing to pay a bit extra I just dont have the money to drop 400 on ebay thanks hope everyone manages to get a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom