2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry! Was rushing out and couldn't copy it off twitter!

Here you go.

im more worried about getting the package because of this storm, had too many issues with packages sitting in the warehouse unable to be delivered because of this weather

I'm thinking about swapping out the laces on the YOTH, does anybody know if the Jersey Gold from Fully Laced is the same as the shoe?

Just confirmed that Mainland Concord in the Sunvalley Mall only got 8 pairs and my homegirl who works there said it isnt worth spending $ to enter the raffle. She said best chance at the raffle is San Jose mainland. Im not driving down there from Antioch lol good luck to my sf bay area folks!

Just confirmed that Mainland Concord in the Sunvalley Mall only got 8 pairs and my homegirl who works there said it isnt worth spending $ to enter the raffle. She said best chance at the raffle is San Jose mainland. Im not driving down there from Antioch lol good luck to my sf bay area folks!
There's like 3 Mainlands in San Jose. Which is the best one? The one in Valley Fair?

Preciate It.. And Would Never Cut My Kicks Jus Laced Loosely And Put Them Thru Hole On Tongue And Leave Them There

Oh no doubt. Sometimes in high school we used to cut the elastic that holds the tongue down so theyd pop out like that

Yes my bad I forgot to say she said Valley Fair got the most pairs but no confirmation on number of pairs good luck everyone! Im good with my three pairs lol

Wayyyyy to high rather buy from flight club and know they're legit. Only way I'll cop from here is due to the coin
rmk is legit. ive gotten pairs from them that are identical to retail pairs box and all. they're stickers are awesome too.

Hmmmm so my recent ndc purchase was refunded but ups is still on the way with my kivks. I wonder if they made a mistake and refunded my money assuming they canceled my order lol. That my friends will be a win

Back
Top Bottom