2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really sucks.. first thing I would've done if I could get a pair of diamonds would be to slap em on and break em in. Was really hoping to wear them on my trip to LA at the end of the week. Instead I see guys all over the internet posting their multiple pairs that'll probably pass through 2-3 hands before anybody puts them on their damn feet. I can't knock anybody for their hustle but damn do I remember why I quit sneakers. smh

ON SALE for the low price of 330.

I can honestly say that the extra Tiffs I was able to pick up, I sold for the same price I paid for them: $108 + tax, $125 + tax, $150 + tax.
I didn't make any extra money off of them, why?

Because I know what it is like to find that pair that you want and get for Box Price or less.

Plus Karma is a B*%$#!

I'm not against re-selling, But Raping is Wrong....no matter what!

never forget NT
dead 
roll.gif
   he on his way to skate warehouse right now

ON SALE for the low price of 330.

I can honestly say that the extra Tiffs I was able to pick up, I sold for the same price I paid for them: $108 + tax, $125 + tax, $150 + tax.
I didn't make any extra money off of them, why?

Because I know what it is like to find that pair that you want and get for Box Price or less.

Plus Karma is a B*%$#!

I'm not against re-selling, But Raping is Wrong....no matter what!

Just so I'm not sending out mixed signals, that's not MY price, I'm not selling my 1 pair, nor would I sell any additional ones, if I'd managed to pick up extras. In fact even though I could have been in a prime spot to get a second pair for box since my local shop only had a size run for sale, I opted out of waiting and taking a pair from someone else.

Just so I'm not sending out mixed signals, that's not MY price, I'm not selling my 1 pair, nor would I sell any additional ones, if I'd managed to pick up extras. In fact even though I could have been in a prime spot to get a second pair for box since my local shop only had a size run for sale, I opted out of waiting and taking a pair from someone else.

No, I know.
It's Clutchcris.....

No, I know.

It's Clutchchris.....

I'm not calling anyone out, so please don't take it that way either.
I'm all about the NikeTalk Community and helping everyone out with any releases and such...

++ to those picking up pairs for their girls/wives.

undefeated long sleeve tee shipped and will arrive in nyc this Friday for anyone that bought it.

still looking for a size 6...is it even worth trying the euro sites when they release in March?

You got cats searching Expedia for tickets to SW
lmao! it will just be like Vertical Urge. They sold to the public first and had 2 sizes that went online and sold out in under a minute.

SW is only getting 89 pairs. I'd be surprised if any make it online.

Back
Top Bottom