2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh man, they put SBs back on the site, I was wondering last week if they'd taken them down to just avoid any BS with the site crashing, and now it's looking like that was the case.

Mainland near me is doing a raffle. How it works you have to pay $50 of clothing to be eligible. If you get picked you still have to buy the shoes. Lol. I guess it's a fair trade off.

Just return the items after . Sounds like one of San Jose stores . Lol

There is a line already lol
Is it just me or does the 1st guy in line kinda look like French Montana?
roll.gif

while were helping each other find stuff, find me some wpfs in a 12 or 13 for less than 200 shipped lol. Still beating myself up for not bidding on the auction that just finished for $165 :smh:

Last edited:
CCS just cancelled my Tiff order smh.... Not looking for any handouts but if anyone can point me in the direction for a pair less than 300 i'd appreciate it.

Sadly that picture of the line is not even close to how San Luis obispo is lol.

Take it from someone who lived in San Luis Hahaha and lol at some of the comments

Sadly that picture of the line is not even close to how San Luis obispo is lol.

Take it from someone who lived in San Luis Hahaha and lol at some of the comments

I lived there too my man. Any "eses" would have come from arroyo grande or Atascadero.

Says not looking for a handout but finishes by asking for a handout lol...eBay my man, eBay
SORRY BRUH! OFFERING FELLOW NTers $300 FOR A $108 PAIR IS FAR FAR FAR FROM ASKING FOR A HANDOUT!!!

Caution what size?

CCS just cancelled my Tiff order smh.... Not looking for any handouts but if anyone can point me in the direction for a pair less than 300 i'd appreciate it.
Patience is a virtue, and a little wont hurt you. I've gotten some really great deals a lot of shoes. Some better than others but you should be able to pick these up for under 300 easy. After I couldn't secure a pair from my local this is the route I knew I was going to take.

Last edited:
This is another shoe I'm trying not to pay resale on but I know if I don't get them soon I'll never get them.

Back
Top Bottom