2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's the story behind the Supa's they honestly are quite plain don't get why everyone likes them so much. Kind of just looks like a New York Knicks styled dunk...
its a classic colorway on a classic sb model, simple and clean, wish they would bring back models like that..

Last edited:
What's the story behind the Supa's they honestly are quite plain don't get why everyone likes them so much. Kind of just looks like a New York Knicks styled dunk...

It's from the first wave of releases, so not many shops got them and the people that bought them skated the hell out of them, so when the SB thing really started taking off and people went nuts looking for the earlier releases they were very hard to find.

Hows the fit on SB Blazers? TTS/run big/small?

I need a nice everyday casual shoe. Either gonna buy the one posted in the last page or finally bite the bullet and buy the black Supreme blazers.

Last edited:

I need a nice everyday casual shoe. Either gonna buy the one posted in the last page or finally bite the bullet and buy the black Supreme blazers.

I find them to fit kind of tight, but I've never really liked the way blazers fit on my feet. I keep trying to give them another go and then back into the closet they go.

The Quality is Aight, But They sure Look Nice W/ Jeans Though!!

Blazer are uncomfortable point blank period in my opinion.

They make the sides of my pink toes burn lol

I love mine and wear them on Rain Days.
I bought the 3M's as a backup pair, since these are starting to crack now.
Yeah, I started wearing these in the snow. Good snow shoe haha.

Has anyone gone a half size down in SBs? Would you recommend? Found a good consolation prize.
everyone has said civilists, but also don't go half down on premier highs...

I prefer bruins to blazers

So I got to the bottom of my eBay issue with the Tiffs I bought and confirmed it with eBay; what scumbag

Hello I am the real owner of eBay account jasiri62907. I understand that my ex husband completed several transactions for the Nike Dunk SB, including yours. I would first like to apologize for the lack of response on my part. He has access to my account from when we were married and I believe has used it to scam. I kept receiving emails asking for shipping and about eBay transactions that I have nothing to do with. I have called eBay already to explain that my account is being abused. I ask that you please do not leave negative feedback because it is not me doing this. You can take a look at my previous feedback for 8 years and see that I have maintained a perfect score. I have nor will ever scam anyone myself. My suggestion to you is to open a Paypal or eBay case because he even switched out my paypal address for his. All transactions are through his Paypal address, not mine. Again I am very sorry and best of luck with your case. Again, as you can tell I am not a scammer,

- jasiri62907

Ok so my tiff came to my gf's home and it said "Left at - other - released" instead of the usual "Left - Front Door" her dad came out 2hrs later and it's not in the front. Wtf does that mean? If they give it to neighbors then why would they do that? I didn't request a neighbor drop off. I'm stuck at work for a few more hrs. This bs has to have along side with the yeezy.... Bunch of thirsty dudes out there too.

So I got to the bottom of my eBay issue with the Tiffs I bought and confirmed it with eBay; what scumbag
Hello I am the real owner of eBay account jasiri62907. I understand that my ex husband completed several transactions for the Nike Dunk SB, including yours. I would first like to apologize for the lack of response on my part. He has access to my account from when we were married and I believe has used it to scam. I kept receiving emails asking for shipping and about eBay transactions that I have nothing to do with. I have called eBay already to explain that my account is being abused. I ask that you please do not leave negative feedback because it is not me doing this. You can take a look at my previous feedback for 8 years and see that I have maintained a perfect score. I have nor will ever scam anyone myself. My suggestion to you is to open a Paypal or eBay case because he even switched out my paypal address for his. All transactions are through his Paypal address, not mine. Again I am very sorry and best of luck with your case. Again, as you can tell I am not a scammer,

- jasiri62907
When "taking half" goes wrong.

wow no wonder he's her ex. sounds like an open and shut case and you'll get refunded tho. did he sell them at a better price than is currently on the market or did the auction run fully?

lol I refreshed page 1460 when I got back from class and thought another yeezy just happened. This **** is too funny

Back
Top Bottom