2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok so my tiff came to my gf's home and it said "Left at - other - released" instead of the usual "Left - Front Door" her dad came out 2hrs later and it's not in the front. Wtf does that mean? If they give it to neighbors then why would they do that? I didn't request a neighbor drop off. I'm stuck at work for a few more hrs. This bs has to have along side with the yeezy.... Bunch of thirsty dudes out there too.
means somebody camped your house and jacked that ****. I hope not, but definitely call the local UPS dispacher or whoever delivered it.

Ok so my tiff came to my gf's home and it said "Left at - other - released" instead of the usual "Left - Front Door" her dad came out 2hrs later and it's not in the front. Wtf does that mean? If they give it to neighbors then why would they do that? I didn't request a neighbor drop off. I'm stuck at work for a few more hrs. This bs has to have along side with the yeezy.... Bunch of thirsty dudes out there too.
Some delivery guys hide packages so they are not in plain sight. Delivery guy might have been a sneakerhead and knew these were either Tiffs or Red Octobers.

That or he jacked them for himself.

Last edited:
what a moron...gets a divorce but doesnt bother to change her passwords on accounts they both have access to?

Exactly.. Sounds like a very fishy excuse, she can simply change the password. She obviously knows about it since it happened multiple times.

I don't trust the witch!

Give her negative feedback regardless. I hate people who make up excuses when they messed up and they blatantly ask not to leave negative feedback

could be a case of nike intercepting?

i would def call

So I got to the bottom of my eBay issue with the Tiffs I bought and confirmed it with eBay; what scumbag

tell her she's got till x:xx o clock or she's getting hit with the negative feedback

Give her negative feedback regardless. I hate people who make up excuses when they messed up and they blatantly ask not to leave negative feedback

yup I already hit her with the negative feedback; I am not removing that

this is all on her

UPS probably left them at the neighbors. I've had that happen with shoes I've sold before. Don't freak out until you know for sure.

^ calm down it was part of another conversation. Nobody cares about those hideous shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my size off ebay for $379..so I got one pair retail and one for resale price..not bad

Anyone know where I can cop the red devil highs size 11.5?

TIA

Back
Top Bottom