2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I kind of dig those Baohaus from actual pics

For $50 I'd cop :lol:

UNC's and maybe the Georgetowns are up next for me

Beater Melbournes today while at work takin a dump.

REALLY wished I doubled up on these back in 2008 when these were on sale for $60 at Plus. Top 3 dunk for me
Me too.  My pair is still in great shape but they get dirty easily.

Those Baohaus are fire. Good see something good this isn't so black based.

Last edited:
I kind of dig those Baohaus from actual pics

For $50 I'd cop :lol:

UNC's and maybe the Georgetowns are up next for me

i like how eddie huang this morning is like "f anyone calling these the sb beach" haha...

think i'll try to pick up a pair, since i really enjoy his fresh off the boat series of vids...besides, the shoes themselves look like roshe calypso's...but just as an dunk hi instead...

Like the colorway but not feeling the textured look of the shoe.Give me that somp/yoth texture and id cop no doubt.

Love these. Caught my attention a few months ago and been on the lookout for a size 12 since. guy on ebay had a gently worn pair for $200 that didn't sell in his 30 day auction so he went ahead and bumped the price up to 240. judging on what i read about how limited these were maybe thats a fair price. i just dont wanna pay it currently

These are the first pair os SBs I bought and it was off eBay, I might have over paid. It was like $170-185 shipped brand new.

510 released 6 pairs on Saturday...

Atlas (6-8 pairs) should release either today or tomorrow....

I called 510 Friday evening and he just said he didn't know what they were... Dam that's messed up.... I think somebody even went into 510 that day and asked about them.

Well, your SB dealer is incorrect because ONE LOVE SKATE SHOP IN DAYTON OHIO got them FOR A FACT! Secondly, I don't really care what they're "doing it for" because disrespect is disrespect.

As a matter of fact, ONE LOVE (937) 299-0145 IS NOW DOING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE SOMP DUNK HIGH!!!! SMALL SIZES LEFT!!! CALL NOW!!!
sold out, thanks John anyway~

I called 510 Friday evening and he just said he didn't know what they were... Dam that's messed up.... I think somebody even went into 510 that day and asked about them.
510 kept the release low key and only informed a select few...

Last edited:

Today's work wear, pretty subtle pair, I like the little touches like having the flaps be shorter than normal, on these. I got to work today adjusted to the shift into DST by sleeping 19 hours yesterday. I'll have to remember to do that again next year.

Struck out online sat morning, then in person (as many of you know LOL), then spent all weekend making calls and researching more and struck out on the weekend. Got up early today and called over 35 stores and struck out again. Waiting on 3 more locals to open then I'll try, but not looking good at this point. Honestly, as a Nigel fan, this sucks bad. I've spent more time and research on this release than many, and still no size 9 to be found. Bleh...

Snake Eyes and Chronicles are sitting in one of my local stores that have an SB account. Not sure of the size run, but the store is Ubiq in Philly. Call ahead and see if they have your size and If anyone needs, please let me know, I'll happily help.

(Retail + shipping + paypal fees).

Just trying to help.

Thanks.

I was wondering if these SOMP were so limited... How come some are popping up in other countries?

These appear to be HK? Not too sure but wishful thinking that a more general release might happen?
In hong kong, i've never seen that store stock sb's before.. weird thing is i don't think the regular stores that specifically stock sb's got any of the somps.. maybe nike just throwing these at random stores lol

Back
Top Bottom