2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can tell I'm from the older generation when people don't remember those Newports :lol:

I still would like to own a pair of those. Although this far removed from the original release people would be calling them fake forces.

Just found my size for a cool 1230. OUCH.

LOL I REMEMBER WANTING THOSE JOINTS JUST BC OF THE AREA I GREW UP IN AND WHAT THE HOOD DUDES WOULD SAY ABOUT NIKE AND NEWPORT BEING THE TWO WORST COMPANIES TO ENTER THE GHETTO

I've been looking for drunk high but can only find the low [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

random, but saw a kid at school today with Florida dunks on today. I asked him where he got them, he said his friend shipped them from Canada.
I guess I'll have to stick with ordering online and shipping them until I get home in the summer.

Any chance you can help guys on here? I'll gladly cover any and all costs and would gracefully appreciate the trouble
I'm afraid it most likely wouldn't be a very good deal for you guys since they cost about 190$ here plus shipping to the USA would cost a lot (plus import taxes)...so you'd probably be better off buying on ebay I guess. Furthermore I don't know if they still have sizes left.. I got mine on monday.

PHILLY PEEPS

I'm going to the Knicks/Sixers game tonight but will be arriving about 2 hours before tip off.. any good sneaker spots I should check out near the Wells Fargo Center to kill some time?? Also - taking the Bolt Bus in that drops me off at JFK & 30th street - is taking a cab the only way to get to the stadium?

MUCH APPRECIATED!
im from nyc but live and work in philly, you can take the broad st line on the subway to wells fargo right on 30 th st 

the sneaker spots are on south st suplex ,nocturnal skate shop ,sole control is on second st in northern liberties

go knicks!

Last edited:

PHILLY PEEPS

I'm going to the Knicks/Sixers game tonight but will be arriving about 2 hours before tip off.. any good sneaker spots I should check out near the Wells Fargo Center to kill some time?? Also - taking the Bolt Bus in that drops me off at JFK & 30th street - is taking a cab the only way to get to the stadium?

MUCH APPRECIATED!
to get from there to wells fargo you just have to catch the market street line from the 30th street station (which is where the bolt bus drops you off) heading east, and transfer at 15th and market to the broad street line heading south  - and get off that line at the last stop (AT&T/Pattison). subway is the best way to get to any sporting event in philly. i took it often for sixers games back when i was living there 10 years ago.

http://www.wellsfargocenterphilly.com/directions.aspx

http://www.septa.org/maps/transit/mfl.html

http://www.septa.org/maps/transit/bsl.html

think of it as being dropped off outside port authority/times square and taking the 7 to grand central and transferring to the 6 downtown to brooklyn bridge.

Any chance you can help guys on here? I'll gladly cover any and all costs and would gracefully appreciate the trouble

I 2nd this

I have not followed that release at all; what does resale look like? Because, when you combine currency conversion, int'l shipping, and if the store charges mark-ups (a lot of the non-chain sneaker places I've been to during my trips to Europe seem to do so), then that price is starting to creep up there.

+1 on people sleeping on the neckfaces.

HE IS A LEGEND AMONGST MEN

Haha. Gustodanija - check him on IG, Twitter, his own site, eBay, etc. Originally from the US, has been living in Japan for a long time. Sells almost exclusively older "heat" at probably the best prices around.

...And hijacks overseas deals at brick and mortar spots often before I can get my minions to act. :tongue: Good dude though.

Do they even vet the people that write these stories? I'm seeing all kinds of bad info on there, just off the top without delving too deep into what's wrong they've got the 98 retros listed then refer to them as the 99 retros without giving any information like the shoes were released spaced out over a few months so you had 2 come out in 98 and the others in 99, then there's the stuff about the 2011 co.jp vintage retros, some of those aren't even part of the original BTTYS color ways, there was no navy/red or curry releases back in 85. Also they're missing the 2008 Vintage release that had all of them and the Hoyas Terminator.

I don't even read stuff like that anymore - just pisses me off. I might as well be reading an editorial from William F. Buckley.

Last edited:
PHILLY PEEPS

MUCH APPRECIATED!
 @StillIn729   

Im sure you could offer something up to :smile:

Last edited:
im from nyc but live and work in philly, you can take the broad st line on the subway to wells fargo right on 30 th st 
the sneaker spots are on south st suplex ,nocturnal skate shop ,sole control is on second st in northern liberties
go knicks!

Also, if you've never been, it's probably worth checking out the Mitchell and Ness store too.

oops my bad left the market st line off

i park my car close to 8th and market and get on the broad st line when i go to games 

Last edited:
Also, if you've never been, it's probably worth checking out the Mitchell and Ness store too.
oh man, that store is awesome. when i was living there i was a poor grad student i would just walk in and drool (i lived 3-4 blocks away). i need to go back now that i can actually afford some of the stuff in there.

HE IS A LEGEND AMONGST MEN
Haha. Gustodanija - check him on IG, Twitter, his own site, eBay, etc. Originally from the US, has been living in Japan for a long time. Sells almost exclusively older "heat" at probably the best prices around.

...And hijacks overseas deals at brick and mortar spots often before I can get my minions to act.
tongue.gif
Good dude though.

Reminds me that it's been a while since we've chopped it up.  I need to get my list together and shamelessly beg for some assistance. 
glasses.gif

if anyone is in hong kong.. evergreen skateboards just released the yoth, they might even have the ucs in stock~

In regards to philly.....

Better off skipping sneaker spots and enjoying the food. Grab a cheesesteak while in south philly.

While you're in Wells Fargo, make sure you try PJs wings. I promise they're amazing

Not SB, but still a great dunk. Wearing my 99 St. John's High but they're subbing in as I rep for ULL, they're playing in the Tourney this year.

Was going to wear some FA patents, but I thought that might be a little too much for the office.

edit: Just got an update on those FA Patents I ordered earlier in the week, USPS is estimating their arrival as NEXT THURSDAY, I've gotten too used to sellers sending the stuff out via Priority this Parcel Post business is not fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom