2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a couple of Stretch and Bob shows on tape somewhere, but nothing like that collection.  You get props over here...(and a true head gets the reference).

Speaking of music, I didn't get through all 1200 posts today, but did anyone rock Melvins today for King Buzzo's 50th birthday?

@SneakerHolic
I should add that I really only feel that way about hip hop. The past few years I've been exploring pop music from my and my siblings era, back then I thought I was TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL, and cribbed off my older brother and sister's music habits which tended to veer towards the alternative before that was even a thing.

When I got into my own music habits/tastes as a tween/teen I got heavy into electronic music and that's been my main go to ever since.
Sounds like like both experienced similar music phases, prolly because we might be close to age... My taste buds still stuck with hip-hop/rap, even through this sensation...
roll.gif

The Kevlar laces were the alternates and supposed to last longer when used for skating, Nike SB has stopped using them for some reason, but I do know that they'll occasionally develop some snag in the kevlar threading that will cause the whole lace to get all bunched up and funky looking, so that might have something to do with it.
Those kevlar SB laces were not pretty either... I remember inside the laces used to scrunge up which made the laces look 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Thanks y'all, figured that I been reading for so long, it would only be right of me to get on here and make my contribution.

I now own the somps, civilist and chronicles 2s I love em all n I dont get how someone can say there is too much going on on the chronicle 2s lol its mostly black with black detailing on it XD imo nice detail but not crazy again its my opinion :smile:

Anyone has a shop in the SoCal with the Petrosky's in a 10.5 in stock? [emoji]128064[/emoji] or a shop that does phone orders, please PM me. Was being a #cheapass and didn't want to pay retail, now I can't find my size for retail hahaha!

I just never wanted to pay retail for a pair of chronicles 2, but was never able to find them for less. I'll get'em though, always liked them.

I just never wanted to pay retail for a pair of chronicles 2, but was never able to find them for less. I'll get'em though, always liked them.

I think the best price for chronicle 2s that was posted here were for around $70 ($48 is a major steal for em!!)

the Major deals will always be at you local B&M look for tent sales and ish like that, online sales are usually over before they start it seems like with all the lurkers

Back
Top Bottom