2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no order.

Homers

Hunter Forbes

Tiffs

Skunks

Baby Bears

I've been doing the same as well. Been buying only ~ 2 pairs a month lately. Have to cut down and start saving more for my lady's ring, plus she's been noticing more and more boxes piling up in the shoe room. Matter of fact, she called me out on the extra pairs she's seen yesterday night while walking by the room. 
roll.gif

We're in the same boat. 2 kicks limit for exactly that same reason. 
nerd.gif

Martini sale appears to still be active, for those still looking around.

Code: springclean40

lol..........Follower

These customs are really dope......were posted by a guy in a local sneaker FB page. Trying to get the persons name who did them now. im sure these were the all white lowtop base.
Yeah according to the sole, loads of chances that the white lowtop were used for this custom. Nice one :wink:

I've been doing the same as well. Been buying only ~ 2 pairs a month lately. Have to cut down and start saving more for my lady's ring, plus she's been noticing more and more boxes piling up in the shoe room. Matter of fact, she called me out on the extra pairs she's seen yesterday night while walking by the room. 
roll.gif

So many feels.  I had to chill because my one big extravagance besides shoes is travel and that stuff gets expensive.  I've got Denver, Chicago, and Dallas Fort Worth/Austin all in a row in the next few months.  Plus I was tired of my wife getting heated every time the Fed Ex guy came.  
roll.gif

No order

Lows:

black carhartt
hunter
ostrich
j packs
nontourage

Hi's:

black melvin
black fog
bttys pack(minus novas)
poppa bear
Hulk

Last edited:
Whats going on with these chairman baos??? I look everwhere and nothing.

any inside info on where I can get a pair?

i got my priorities straight, would never cop if I had bills and other things to pay for. hence why i've only been copping 1 off his collection every 2 weeks, he also has scattered sizes from 8-13 so cant get everything i want since most of it isn't my size.. id kill for blue lobsters in my size at a decent price, he got like 4 ds pairs all different sizes lol im honestly waiting for dude to sell all the ones he has out so i can check out his pink boxes.
Any lobsters in a 13? :D

BTW, springclean40 does not work anymore on Martini. Didnt check the thread all weekend and yet again missed out on the tropical teals :/

BTW, springclean40 does not work anymore on Martini. Didnt check the thread all weekend and yet again missed out on the tropical teals :/

They must have literally canceled the code. I had a pair of Lunar Gato 'Brazil I added to my cart for $57. Oh well, thanks for the updated info.

They must have literally canceled the code. I had a pair of Lunar Gato 'Brazil I added to my cart for $57. Oh well, thanks for the updated info.
Yeah, I got excited when I saw you post the code again. 

Then I tried and Womp Womp. haha

I don't see as to why you have to go out of your way on a forum to say dumb stuff? Your life must be that boring. If you don't got what I'm looking for keep it moving you food *** *****

dawg... he brings up a valid point. The question has been asked NUMEROUS times, I'm guess by the low post count you are relatively new to the board so you don't you can search threads. He was a smart *** about it :lol: but he even slid you a solid and told you where you can cop now (if you are that impatient)

Folks are quick to say the Boa's are GR but they're definetly not being handled like previous GR's.

All we have is a few vague tweets about incoming shipments.

Back
Top Bottom