2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I want to say that I'm complete without the black/red pair, I've got the white/red/black and black/royal all being delivered on the same day, and I just got 3 pairs of Tiempo in the past month. Any more and my girl is going to ask why I'm not doing five mile runs on the levee and practicing my ball control.

I was at NikeSF today and saw the Blk/Gold Pair. I'm kinda digging those too, just wish they were leather instead of canvas.

My work keeps track of my social networking so I'm pretty basic with what I post not that I really do anything crazy these days anyway

Man I'm happy I started college before social media really took off. I'd have probably gone to jail with some of the stupid stuff I pulled in my first few years. Facebook was JUST getting started when I was wrapping up, and even then I knew not to post or let myself be tagged in some things we got into.

Man I'm happy I started college before social media really took off. I'd have probably gone to jail with some of the stupid stuff I pulled in my first few years. Facebook was JUST getting started when I was wrapping up, and even then I knew not to post or let myself be tagged in some things we got into.
me too. All everyone had back then was aim.

me too. All everyone had back then was aim.

Well AIM, and iRC and ICQ and a whole bunch of communications software I haven't thought about in ages. I remember going to an education department lab at school on Sunday nights because they had Zip drives and were open to non edu majors to download mp3s of the current week's essential mix.

Well AIM, and iRC and ICQ and a whole bunch of communications software I haven't thought about in ages. I remember going to an education department lab at school on Sunday nights because they had Zip drives and were open to non edu majors to download mp3s of the current week's essential mix.
those 100mb disc's. That was so much space back then. Haha

There was a bigger version called the Jaz but by the time the price started coming down CD-R was way cheaper. I still remember paying like $3 per disc when I first got to school and then the price dropped to like .09 per disc. Now I haven't used a disc in anything for about 2 years.

[quote name="mints/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/71580#post_20481243"]There was a bigger version called the Jaz but by the time the price started coming down CD-R was way cheaper. I still remember paying like $3 per disc when I first got to school and then the price dropped to like .09 per disc. Now I haven't used a disc in anything for about 2 years.[/quote]Yeah those disc's couldnt touch the CD-R. You right that they were expensive as hell at first though, but then you could buy a 100 spindle for 15 bucks. I remember I got a head unit that played mp3 cds and it was crazy having 750mb of mp3s in the car. Haha. Now we don't even need local storage.

Last edited:
I havet even seen a CD in I can't even tell you how long damn you Apple for creating the greatest device of all time(iPod)

Yepp. I'm not of age yet, and a girl I happen to go out with on occasion feels the need to post pictures of us at certain establishments and I don't really appreciate being tagged in them haha. I take pride in keeping my outings as privately as possible. However when I was a little crazy in high school I definitely could've incriminated myself on multiple occasions lol. Times are a changing though.

I graduated college in 2003... I 100% agree.. Social Media was so weird then.. MySpace.

my IG is my username. I post pictures of my family, the occasional shoe, food... and then there's my other IG.. HappyOnara.

Can anyone do me a solid and track me down a pair of DS or vnds border blue's in a 10 or 10/5, your reward will be a future oop'

125 shipped to CA, phone orders accepted.

Neither of those look bad at all.

Very like new pair of Nike dunk tiffs size 10.5, I wore them two times but they were worn with a sole protector so they are dead stock. I have force fields in the toes ($15 value) and a sole protector on them. Super limited shoe in this size grab em while you can as always 100% authentic

I'd let them sit just for that crap alone.

Those sole protector things are the sneaker enthusiast equivalent of crazy expensive HDMI cables. Just straight taking money from ill informed consumers. Especially when used on a black rubber outsole.

Great analogy. Preach, homie.

Oh, and my IG is digglahhh - if anybody cares.

My IG is pretty much what you would imagine it would be - sneakers, Polo, graff, hip hop, sports.

It's actually only a small sliver of my life - very little to do with my family, job, or intellectual interests outside of urban culture/aesthetics. But, I look at social media as tools, and not every tool is right for every job. IG helps me connect, share, and build my love/knowledge of these things. It does not help me appreciate the concept or family, or to evolve my political opinions, so I don't post content on there that precipitates those kind of responses.

I always thought that way about "General" here too - no offense to those who frequents it. But, I'll see somebody post a question about what a credit default swap is or something, and I think to myself, "out of all the places on the entire internet, why would you choose Niketalk as the place to ask that question?"

/Kanye shrug

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom