2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That "Heat" logic is a argument amongst Jordan Collectors ( I use Collectors very loosely), because OG Jordan Collectors know all the retros coming out were all GRs that were an easy walk into the store, no lines, and cop anytime that week.

Word. I always hunt for deals, but I also sell everything at good prices. I figure it's a cycle that works itself out. This hobby is filled with people like this.

I'm just curious, how old is everyone in here and when did you become interested in SB's/when did you start collecting them? I'm 22 and I first fell in love with SB's when I saw some Pusheads and Hawaiis sitting on the shelf at my local skateshop in 2006. I was amazed by the materials and designs. I think it was the summer between ninth and eighth grade. The first pair I copped I think was some Bic's I ordered off of CCS.

My first pair of SBs were the Homers. I picked them up back in I think 2003-2004 and was instantly hooked. I just loved the creativity of the designs and how comfortable the shoes were. Im in my late 30s now and still buying SBs for the exact same reasons I bought them back then.

New Pickups in the hard find sz.13

25 here. 

Truely started collecting this past year but used to skate 6.0's when I was younger. 

Now Im playing catch up with older pairs :smile:
I'm 25 as well. Only really been collecting since 2010/2011. Before that, it was all about beating a pair to the ground until I HAD to buy a new pair.

lol @ free bag of death.... I actually got my snake eyes from them and my box wasn't that smashed, but I'm sure 9/10 you get a fcked up box
I had to tape my tiff box back together. I cried.

wow Airwalks

used to wear those growing up 
eek.gif
I bought a pair of Airwalks last summer. Really dope pair, too. 1/300 Airwalk X Already Famous collab. Look it up, comfy and clean looking shoe.
Very happy with these, but this 11.5 is HUGE! Any pointers on how to make them fit better besides double socking it
I love my concord lows. Waited in line at Blades NYC last year for them, already had a pair at home but I wanted to double up. The people went nuts and started crowding the door like a bunch of 3rd graders that couldn't grasp the concept of single file line. Heinous. But I already had my pair so I wasn't looking to get a shiner over it.

The sad part about copping these SBs now is I would have been happy copping the "J-Pack" regular dunks that released about a year ago. They sat forever but I got greedy and waited for a super low price. Right before they were pulled from FTL they were $60 I think.

I copped the blues for 40 dollars off FTA along with a pair of raiders sc trainers for 35 and like 5 pairs of thunder 4's It was such a great holiday for me that year.

Last edited:
The Nike SB Dunk High Premium Hacky Sack Quickstrike is now available // in-store only .

Hot Rod Los Angeles
2253 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064

The Nike SB Dunk High Premium Hacky Sack Quickstrike is now available // in-store only .

Hot Rod Los Angeles

2253 Westwood Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90064

God that midsole is disgusting

the colors just doesnt go with the print. I dont know who even approved the lows and hi's. all the other shoes in the hacky sack pack looked fine except these two.

Last edited:
Midsole kills that shoe.

I know it wasn't the first pair of SB's I purchased, but the Carhartt's were the first SB I completely destroyed. Loved that shoe.

Anyone a fan of zoom tre's? Safari edition breh

Those are getting harder and harder to find, I'd buy a pair if I could get them in my size. The Tre and Tre AD were built like TANKS. I have a black/gold pair of AD that I've worn in all kinds of bad weather and they still look great.

Back
Top Bottom