2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

might interested some folks in here; I def plan to cop

BA Project R&R's

Shipping confirm from Premier this morn on J-Pack highs :smokin

Send Help 2s today, with that osyrhiz pose at work.

Thank you so much to the dude that posted the civil links. Rep'd. Got both for 180 shipped. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Great to see everyone eating off the JPacks that wants them. I remember when we first heard about it and all dreaded the assumed maddness that would happen.

Btw, Vertical Urge said Hacky Sacks highs most likely will not be online tomorrow for that release.

UnheardOf doing phone orders as well

(513)744-9444

there's no reason anyone should be paying resell on these

the info is readily available in this thread

Phone Orders Welcome 513 744 9444
(All sales are final for online and phone orders)

Nike SB JPack Dunks in now at UNheardof!
$110.00 

IDK Why the price increase, but available none the less...

EXCUSE THE DOUBLE! @davinci

Last edited:
Nike SB “Hacky Sack” Dunk High Available 5/3/14
Posted: 02 May 2014 05:59 AM PDT
Nike SB “Hacky Sack” Dunk High available Saturday, May 3 2014 at 11 a.m.

The Nike SB Dunk High silhouette is the latest to get the infamous “hacky sack” treatment following the recent release, “Hacky Sack Pack” Janoski and Project BA and Dunk Low, giving a nod to the infamous footbag game of the ’80s. The Dunk High features a combination of black suede combined with multicolor printed canvas, woven hemp heel detail, and tonal gum outsole. Additional set of black laces included.

Extremely limited quanities, while supplies last. First come, first served. Select the Inquire Now button below or visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Select the Inquire Now button below or visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

only thing that kinda helps is the fact that you save 20%, 180 for both came out to 144 shipped for both pair so I can definitely wait no problem, 
How exactly did you get the 20% off on the jpack..I entered the Code and it wouldnt work for me 

Great to see everyone eating off the JPacks that wants them. I remember when we first heard about it and all dreaded the assumed maddness that would happen.

That heel turned a lot of people off on the highs I believe. Had it been black I think it would be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom