2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not hatin' but this "BRED" term has never sat well with me.. #OGSNEAKERHEADPROBLEMS
Blame NT. Here's where the term was created
laugh.gif

Yeah I used to refer to specific black/red Jordan shoes as bred but two years ago once I got into SB's heavily the word kinda just went out the door along with Jordan's lol..

Black laceswap is a must on the jpacks.

The sole on the royals is translucent? Wonder why they did that..

Was thinking, it's only a matter of time before they put that new SE rubberized material from the One Shots and new janos on some dunks, hope they whip up something cool

Hardly pay attention to the back of the shoe, pants cover them. Those rare times I wear shorts, I usually rock lower/slimmer profile type shoes (i.e Vans).

i usually dont really like high but i bought royal.

because j-pack low is similar to WOF and i already have 2 pairs 

Hardly pay attention to the back of the shoe, pants cover them. Those rare times I wear shorts, I usually rock lower/slimmer profile type shoes (i.e Vans).
I'm the same way. Only time I'm wearing shorts is if I'm at the beach, and then I have flip flops on anyways.

As Carmine said on the sopranos, "the don doesn't wear shorts."

hacky sack highs available for PO at brooklyn projects

323 658 3030

This is why I hate BP. Just called three times from 3 diff numbers. First time asked for the phone order and he said no. Called back and disguised my voice and he said yeah no prob we can ship, where to? I told him Wisconsin and he said they don't ship out east. Isn't BP in Cali? ISN'T EVERYTHING OUT ******* EAST FOR THEM?? Third time I called the guy said they won't do phone orders til tomorrow.

**** BP.

This is why I hate BP. Just called three times from 3 diff numbers. First time asked for the phone order and he said no. Called back and disguised my voice and he said yeah no prob we can ship, where to? I told him Wisconsin and he said they don't ship out east. Isn't BP in Cali? ISN'T EVERYTHING OUT ******* EAST FOR THEM?? Third time I called the guy said they won't do phone orders til tomorrow.

**** BP.
Yes - they are extremely inconsistent. When they had SOMPs they were sending mixed messages, some people they shipped to no problem others they said they weren't ever taking orders to begin with.

Yup it really depends on who picks up from BP. I got pretty lucky before where they even hold a pair for me before I make the drive there.

Sorry for the delay on pics. Insta UNDS for tonight. The brown leather SB tab is an exquisite touch. Glad I copped!!! Hacky Sack Hi up next for me. Ima stick with black laces.

Yes I'm walking around the house in them in my PJs.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay on pics. Insta UNDS for tonight. The brown leather SB tab is an exquisite touch. Glad I copped!!! Hacky Sack Hi up next for me.
repped for unDSing! - those are freaking clean. I'll ignore those pants though.. lol jk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom