2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't agree with the live auction links deal I've seen discussed here recently.

Some auction do fly under the radar for a steal price sometimes.  Posting links on forums gets them to blow up.

By that same thought process though.....posting about a sale at a retailer/website (CCS/SPoT/deal seen on SneakerSteal/ect) also can hurt someones chances of getting them too.

Someone might be holding off a day on pulling the trigger on a purchase in their size.....gets posted on here....increased traffic and sellout.  But that's how the game is.

i wish ndc would put more options up for the dunks on id. ive been waiting to make a pair for awhile now.

Yea they definitely need to add more They have the materials options if you pick a normal dunk (not a be true model) but you can't change colors on the suede and leather of the upper portion of shoe. That's why I just create everything on the be true models lol

Yea I think I'm a big enough fan of the show where I'd be willing to get the whole pack probably not all at once but I'd definitely track em all down eventually just because lol
i haven't watched that show in a decade

but man, those first few seasons

the first season came out when i was a freshman in college

it seemed like everyone was watching it then

i wish ndc would put more options up for the dunks on id. ive been waiting to make a pair for awhile now.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one that got disturbed by that.
mean.gif

I don't agree with the live auction links deal I've seen discussed here recently.

Some auction do fly under the radar for a steal price sometimes.  Posting links on forums gets them to blow up.

By that same thought process though.....posting about a sale at a retailer/website (CCS/SPoT/deal seen on SneakerSteal/ect) also can hurt someones chances of getting them too.

Someone might be holding off a day on pulling the trigger on a purchase in their size.....gets posted on here....increased traffic and sellout.  But that's how the game is.
I'll agree with that, somewhat.  The point where the argument becomes irrelevant is, "someone might be holding off a day on pulling the trigger".  If they 'hold off' and lose out, that's their own fault.

An auction is COMPLETELY different. 

Nah, that's apples to oranges my dude.

Sales at a retailer are for a set price. If you decide to hold off a day and they get bought up, that's your own fault, but at least you had a chance at getting them at said steal price.

Auctions are not at a set price, and you definitely don't have the option of thinking on it for a day, when the auction ends, the auction ends. If it gets blown up, you never had a chance at getting them for a steal price.

i haven't watched that show in a decade

but man, those first few seasons

the first season came out when i was a freshman in college

it seemed like everyone was watching it then

Yea I personally know only a handful of people who watch it now days. I tend to keep up on it cause I like to see how the creators make fun of current events haha

Also. After posting up about the Gino's I bought, already 3 or 4 NTers have chimed in that they were watching them. Probably a couple others that haven't posted were watching them as well. So, it's fairly obvious to me, that there's no need to alert NTers to auctions that are cheap and are ending soon. NTers are already watching them, so chances are, if it's a steal, an NTer, not an outsider, will be ending up with it. So lets let each other get some steals, it's not like someone not in here is gonna get them, NT is on top of it!

Just my 2 cents on the whole thing :smokin

Last edited:
No ones talking about posting live links.  At this point I think you're being disagreeable just for the hell of it.  If you don't understand this^^^^ I don't think anything can be done to help you see why it shouldn't be allowed. Period.

I have always understood what you were saying, so stop talking down. Posting info to direct people to live auctions is allowed. End of story. I get you think it shouldn't be but luckily you don't make the rules.

As long as ppl are following rules and guidelines there should be no issue. If ppl feel there's an problem with the rule I'm sure if enough ppl contact a mod about it they would be willing to adjust the rule but unless anyone complaining is going to a mod about it. The argument is beating a dead horse.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program, where we don't argue why the rules should be different but aren't.

As long as ppl are following rules and guidelines there should be no issue. If ppl feel there's an problem with the rule I'm sure if enough ppl contact a mod about it they would be willing to adjust the rule but unless anyone complaining is going to a mod about it. The argument is beating a dead horse.
I would LOVE to get a mod involved and finally get a definitive answer on why there is a grey area? No live links, but you can 'mention it'?  WTF is that? There are never mods in here so I don't even know who to ask.  Thought about asking John but didn't want to make it a big deal.  Since it is reoccurring, I think a definitive answer is needed (At least for me to make sense of it)

@DanVSMan  that's ^^^^ so ignorant 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Someone point me in the direction of a mod and I'll never bring it up again.  I just can't understand how this isn't common sense.  One member is thankful no one blew up the auction he won, while another wants to adamantly profess that he can blow up auctions, cause it's not 'against the rules'.  Shouldn't we all be on the same side on this one?  My head hurts... 

Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

Someone point me in the direction of a mod and I'll never bring it up again.  I just can't understand how this isn't common sense.  One member is thankful no one blew up the auction he won, while another wants to adamantly profess that he can blow up auctions, cause it's not 'against the rules'.  Shouldn't we all be on the same side on this one?  My head hurts... 

Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif
Just pm Meth.

No we're not all on the same side everyone has difference of opinion but yet you come in here, incite an argument, and try to make yourself look like a crusader. The rule was not designed to stop people from blowing up someone else's spot, that is only an unrelated benefit. If you want the rule changed, go do it, but quit your soap box moaning about having no right to tell others what they can say.

No we're not all on the same side everyone has difference of opinion but yet you come in here, incite an argument, and try to make yourself look like a crusader. The rule was not designed to stop people from blowing up someone else's spot, that is only an unrelated benefit. If you want the rule changed, go do it, but quit your soap box moaning about having no right to tell others what they can say.
What? Don't even know what that means. Seriously.

Sorry for the derail everyone. Can't prevent people from calling me out for being right...
Dude, you're unreal.  I would also like to apologize, but without the backhanded remark.  Sorry for taking up space everyone.  Just PM'd meth about it, I'll keep everyone posted.

RESTOCK: FSR Nike SB 'Uprise' dunk high @ Premier... but for retail plus shipping, so I'll shut my face now so we can get back to this DanVSMan vs. dapenthousepimp battle royale!!

Back
Top Bottom