2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey dudes, these arrived earlier in the week but I didn't get around to taking pics until now. May be my last pickups for a minute (unless Beijings hit stateside), but it's ok cause I'm über hyped in these. 1st series SBs and completely DS:
http://s8.photobucket.com/user/CUE45/media/BA41712D-36BD-4D5D-9CD8-E6C337E29FA7.jpg.html

cue45 cue45 That sir, is a dope pick up. Better than most of the ones I've seen recently. I'll take that era of stuff over anything honestly. I got a orange box purchase as well and I'll post pics of it when I get it in the mail.

Last edited:
Hilarious.  Laughed so hard reading the last page 
laugh.gif

Thoughts on price for DS Homers - Size 10??

And DS Boba Fetts - Size 12 for $200 if anyone is interested (A good price IMO and something that doesn't pop up too often)

Flame on if necessary...

Mac>PC for ease of use and simplicity + less virus's and easier customer support

X1 and PS4 is really up to what you play and who you play with. Both are basically the same, with X1 a little more geared towards playing with other people.

lets derail it a little more

I have a x1 got the day one edition. it broke within a month ive been on my replacement since then no problems. would i trade it for a ps4 no. Mainly because of game exclusives and i dont have anyone to play games with on a ps4.

And back to sb's im looking for some display stuff, signs, shelves, posters, banners, etc.

Honestly if I had friends with a PS4 I'd get one. THe only thing xbox has that PS4 does that I REALLY care about is forza

cue45 cue45 That sir, is a dope pick up. Better than most of the ones I've seen recently. I'll take that era of stuff over anything honestly. I got a orange box purchase as well and I'll post pics of it when I get it in the mail.

Thank you, sir. Indeed - orange box through pink box will always be extra special to me. Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Mac>PC for ease of use and simplicity + less virus's and easier customer support

X1 and PS4 is really up to what you play and who you play with. Both are basically the same, with X1 a little more geared towards playing with other people.

Honestly if I had friends with a PS4 I'd get one. THe only thing xbox has that PS4 does that I REALLY care about is forza
giphy.gif

hey guys do any of you guys know of any consignment shops that have a good selection of sbs? want to look other places besides ebay, FC, and rif

Saw the Rukus joints tonight. A must for me. The most well done back story/ match up this year. Wish I could get my hands on the store version extras. Straight killed it. Just sayin'.

According to the guy I spoke to at Ruckus the only differences will be the extra laces, packaging, socks, and shirt.
I've seen this mentioned a few times... does anyone know the deal with laces for the Rukus? Does the store exclusive come with the yellow laces and they're left out of the general? or something else?

I've seen this mentioned a few times... does anyone know the deal with laces for the Rukus? Does the store exclusive come with the yellow laces and they're left out of the general? or something else?

In the "full pack" you get three sets of laces. Silver, red and yellow.

The GR version is only silver and red.

So yeah, the yellow laces are the "special" laces.

If you think about it... that pack isn't very exclusive. Newspaper, box, onion bag and yellow laces is about it...

The shirt will be available separately... most likely the socks too. *shrug*

In the "full pack" you get three sets of laces. Silver, red and yellow.

The GR version is only silver and red.

So yeah, the yellow laces are the "special" laces.

If you think about it... that pack isn't very exclusive. Newspaper, box, onion bag and yellow laces is about it...

The shirt will be available separately... most likely the socks too. *shrug*
yeah... that's kind of what I was thinking. If they're just standard yellow SB laces (which I already have a few pair of) there's really not all that much making it do-or-die to get ahold of the full pack. I mean, the packaging is awesome, but I really just want 'em to wear. and I'll do the shoes, but the shirt and socks aren't quite my thing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom