2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These just went on sale from  €100 to  €50.

I like them and than again I don't like them..

Maybe if I look long enough they will grow on me. If they drop to €30 no doubt tough lol.
I remember a bunch of people talked about dying the grey to black when they first dropped. 

I'm a longtime lurker and only recently created an account, but I had to reply because gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts was so on point with her post on the Tiffs. I've been collecting SB's for about 9 years (started in college), and I wear a size 4/4.5 (I'm a woman).

The struggle is so real for a collector of smaller sized SB's - I've paid some ridiculous reseller prices over the years just to have a size 4 in a shoe that is readily available for guys that wear a size 9-11 (Tiff Highs, YOTH, Skunks,etc). Resellers are starting to notice that smaller sized SB's are way more rare and there are collectors out there that are willing to pay for size 6 and under sneakers.

I mean just this past weekend with the Cali Hi release - I struck out at Premier (which was the only online legit SB retailer with a size 4-4.5 available). I did my research, stalked instagram accounts of skateshops in different states (I live in Queens, NY), and I still wasn't able to get my size for retail. |I Meanwhile, they sat on NDC for hours after the release in size 10-12.

I've only seen size 6 Tiffs in very good condition 3-4 times over the past 5 years or so of collecting, so I don't blame you at all for being interested. I totally get it. They don't pop up very often. As long as the shoe doesn't have heel drag, has over 60% stars, isn't creased to death, I would be into it.
So the struggle is real huh.
Is that a 36 EU btw? If so daaaayuuuummn yo feet cute lol.

Excited about receiving my QS's from SPOT man, they look too dope in some of these pictures i'm seeing.

Didn't know how I really felt about the Cali's with brown laces but now that I've seen clear pictures of the white laces I'm def keeping them. Looking forward to my QS arriving tomorrow also.

I'm a longtime lurker and only recently created an account, but I had to reply because gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts was so on point with her post on the Tiffs. I've been collecting SB's for about 9 years (started in college), and I wear a size 4/4.5 (I'm a woman).

The struggle is so real for a collector of smaller sized SB's - I've paid some ridiculous reseller prices over the years just to have a size 4 in a shoe that is readily available for guys that wear a size 9-11 (Tiff Highs, YOTH, Skunks,etc). Resellers are starting to notice that smaller sized SB's are way more rare and there are collectors out there that are willing to pay for size 6 and under sneakers.

I mean just this past weekend with the Cali Hi release - I struck out at Premier (which was the only online legit SB retailer with a size 4-4.5 available). I did my research, stalked instagram accounts of skateshops in different states (I live in Queens, NY), and I still wasn't able to get my size for retail. |I Meanwhile, they sat on NDC for hours after the release in size 10-12.

I've only seen size 6 Tiffs in very good condition 3-4 times over the past 5 years or so of collecting, so I don't blame you at all for being interested. I totally get it. They don't pop up very often. As long as the shoe doesn't have heel drag, has over 60% stars, isn't creased to death, I would be into it.

Welcome! Glad to have another #teamsmallfoot representer :pimp: :pimp: I feel you on stalking releases.... Even when we do our homework it seems it's still a 50/50 chance come RD. Some shops lie about size runs or will only have one it two pairs.

What size are you? I'll file it away in my mental roledex, we look out for each other when ever small sizes come up.

**edit duh you said you're a 4/4.5 :lol: my bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom