2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDS these today so nice on feet tumbled leather is on point IMO. Saw some nice pick ups this week, poltergeist highs looked alright but waiting on the Acapulco Gold

haven't been in here for a bit, but wanted to share with the good ppl in this thread, got an email from bare wire surf for $15 off select nike sb.   nothing crazy, but might help some
Repped. Hopefully someone can use this. I don't really shop at Bare Wire.

Last edited:
Had no idea Brooklyin Projects had their own version of the Paparazzi SB's. and they look doper with that red in the back, imo. Def would've copped

Repped. Hopefully someone can use this. I don't really shop at Bare Wire.
for sure.  the good is no tax usually.  but the only downside to bare wire is that they don't double box.  similar to the eastbay shipping bag.  

Last edited:
you guys dont ask sellers if theyre double boxing? 129?...were they purchased at ValSurf?

enough about a box, wheres the review on the Somps?

Anyone see how those premier or I hate saying this "yeezy" colorway comes out 11/28 for the highs and 11/29 for the lows?

If you copped on eBay that's def grounds for some negative feedback. Don't know why people still pull that ********.

I left negative feed back without contacting him... I want the shoes enough to not try and send them back and I am gonna wear them.

you guys dont ask sellers if theyre double boxing? 129?...were they purchased at ValSurf?

enough about a box, wheres the review on the Somps?

The seller was from jersey.. And I didn't even ask. I thought everyone double boxes now a days..

As for a review.. I'm both happy and sad I waited this long.. I do agree that the fake suede or whatever it is, is by far some of the best I've seen/felt on any recent releases..

I'm happy I waited it out for the right price/got lucky..

I'm sad that I waited this long... I'm rocking these bad boys tomorrow..

Suede on the AGs is soft like unicorn booty :smokin

I grabbed a pair of the Warmth highs this afternoon for the low....that fleece lining is a nice touch

Would only cop the highs and still not that pressed. I'm over the teeny colorways.

Ye moved on and Nike needs to let him go.

Suede on the AGs is soft like unicorn booty :smokin
Don't say that......all the #hypes are gonna jump the fence hahaha. No shots fired at all, just seems like every release there's always a few people (myself included) that switch their opinion. I need them AG's though. All the feedback I've heard from people who've actually seen them in person so far has been nothing but good.

Back
Top Bottom