2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you're the type that actually uses the doubled, go for it now while they're easy to get and pretty cheap. I can't justify doubling on shoes anymore, I never get around to wearing the second pair.

If you're the type that actually uses the doubled, go for it now while they're easy to get and pretty cheap. I can't justify doubling on shoes anymore, I never get around to wearing the second pair.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Hell, I even get rid of my extra black/red 1s and I wear that shoe nearly everyday. At least we know Jordan gonna retro that again tho.

I might just go ahead and double up anyways. For $85 shipped a pair why not

someone in b/s/t is selling some vnds 11 avengers, purple leather blue patent leather. used but you really don't see them around too much anymore. Decent prices too.

For whatever reason the hypebeast chatter has gone crazy this morning all over FB re: the all red dunks...

Here we go. 

Lol  it's the same cycle with every shoe it seems.

-Leaked images. Everyone hates them.

-A few more images. A couple of people like them and people think they are crazy.

-Official photos. The "I'm kinda felling them" stage

-On foot photos. You've seen them so much you got used to them and like them.

-Release

-For those that didn't buy at this point: get caught up and buy because everyone else did and is posting about it. 

Finally getting around to picking go my first pair of Quartersnacks. Contemplating on just doubling up before they become extinct in a year at a reasonable price. Thoughts?
I was thinking about doing the same. I never double up on anything since the weekend is pretty much the only time I get to wear sneakers but quartersnacks are just so flawless to me that it may warrant a double. I was hoping they'd hit $60 like the Beijing but they never did.

Welcome to Heartbreak
fixed.
giphy.gif

Lol  it's the same cycle with every shoe it seems.

-Leaked images. Everyone hates them.
-A few more images. A couple of people like them and people think they are crazy.
-Official photos. The "I'm kinda felling them" stage
-On foot photos. You've seen them so much you got used to them and like them.
-Release

-For those that didn't buy at this point: get caught up and buy because everyone else did and is posting about it. 

Lol, those red dunks won't sway me!

Hey fam! I usually don't have to ask for legit check but, it's the first time I'm buying from a guy in person. I asked him to send some pictures and insisted he take a picture of the inside tag. Were any fakes of these made?

Background:
-SB: Concords
-Condition: DS
-Size: 10.5
-Flaw: Small white smudge on side sole
-Offer: $95.00

Figured I'd let the boys (and girls) here in the lab give me the scoop. He said "more pics available upon demand".

Please and thank ya!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom