2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PLUS, I just got these in the Mail!
Had to order from Japan, but Totally worth it!

I wish Nike would retro some older models.
e-cues and URL's were two of my favourites. Brings me back to high school and first discovering the sneaker boutiques in the city and how I didn't have money to spend on shoes cause it was like 1/3-1/2 of my pay cheque hah.

so I have some news guys my boy at my local just sent me this picture it looks like we do have our official first retro P Rod one I think this was the very first color

Guess they doing a JB thing and only retroing the Pro Signature Model Numbered pairs of SBs in this case PRod?

They'd be on my feet soon as I got them too mints mints Don't blame you not being able to hold out lol

Last edited:

so I have some news guys my boy at my local just sent me this picture it looks like we do have our official first retro P Rod one I think this was the very first color

actually why is that air pocket so yellowed? something seems fishy

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being overly cautious but this is fishy AF. Why is dude so intent on getting paid as a gift? Children and scammers worry about those 8 dollars business people just charge $260...

I smell BS in and around his story about how he scrapped a companies database to find the design template.

A lot of fake Supreme F*** 'EM rugs are floating around 

and when you find the chinese sites selling them, they have TONS of other popular logos available too

I wouldn't believe an SB rug unless it came directly from a shop or through an avenue of people you TRUST

Last edited:
I smell BS in and around his story about how he scrapped a companies database to find the design template.

A lot of fake Supreme F*** 'EM rugs are floating around 

and when you find the chinese sites selling them, they have TONS of other popular logos available too

I wouldn't believe an SB rug unless it came directly from a shop or through an avenue of people you TRUST

This is my feeling as well, if you ever even get shipped it's not legit no way I'm paying 250.

too much stinking in there for me to f with it

Last edited:
Think the Rug thing gonna come down to someone who actually goes through with the purchase and receives the item and posts it here for us all to see (A Guinea Pig if you will). Otherwise we'll all remain skeptical and it's understandable why.

Or MrRebates for 8%  :wink: I use both but haven't been paid by MrRebates yet. 

Hmm Will have to check that out too. Maybe they have premier and a few other online SB accounts. Hate that tactics is only one I can find on ebates lol

Anybody get the Tactics "Three Deals. One Day Only" email for this week yet? They usually send them out quickly every Thursday but I haven't seen it yet today.

I love those Plus Dunks but I can't bring myself to even look at them right now, it was the last pair of sneakers I wore before getting the stomach flu and it legit makes me think back to the nightmare and pain that **** caused me :smh:

another snow day here in the DMV with the gov't being closed...let the SB impulse buying begin with all this free time...

Back
Top Bottom