2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's wear. Patiently waiting on my Plus collbs aka stillin729 stillin729

mqFfuhD.jpg

you won't be disappointed, very nice quality shoe and so are the ones you are wearing :pimp:

13255ed2_2015-03-0502.04.27pm.png

Nike probably contracted with this manufacturer for their mats when they did them? The fact that the artwork is in the database I use tells me everything I need to know. Someone already commissioned these to be done, that's why I can see it there to be done again. Nike doesn't have a mat making machine, just like they don' stitch their own shoes together. Clearly you don't want one, that's fine. But badmouthing my name when there is zero evidence that I've ever scammed anyone online ever is BS.

To anyone else out there, don't ask me if I'm legit, go see that I am with the info I provided you with. Go ask anyone in the fchat threads if they've been scammed by me. You'll get your answer.
Look, no matter what you claim these are the facts:

- Your rugs aren't legit
- What you claim to do is ILLEGAL
- Nothing else matters

Thanks for playing, sorry you lost. I'm sure tons of people want some fake *** merchandise, but not us. FOH

wheelman1976 wheelman1976 Chill Man. No one at least not me is saying what you're doing is wrong or anything. It's just you gotta understand from our point of view. These Mats are rarely seen for sale (The authentic shop ones that is) and for you to come out of nowhere and mention you can get them made and sell them Raises plenty of eyebrows in a more positive way I might add. But the thing is it's the way your payment system is and that even if we were to go to your other sites and see your work how do we know your N-SB rug will come out the same? It'd be alot easier on you if you could just post a sample Nike SB rug of yours (if possible) up here before expecting everyone to jump on board. Most of us in here know of Corgi and how his payment system is but we also all know he is legit for what he sells cause some of us have bought from him. So the payment thing may not be as big a deal to some here more than actual sample of rug. Just my 2 cents.

This is the back, and you can see how the border would be on it.

http://bit.ly/1B8hWfg

http://bit.ly/1BLT5ys

here is an authentic nike sb rug from a shop, for comparison

they only made like 100 of them

i would assume as promo back in 2005/2006 between the pink and black box transition

what are the dimensions on your database? is that just an image to design from or the actual dimensions of the carpet?

you claimed 3ft, but the authentics are much bigger

Last edited:

this is the back of an authentic nike sb rug from a shop, for comparison

i would assume as promo back in 2005/2006 between the pink and black box transition

what are the dimensions on your database? is that just an image to design from or the actual dimensions of the carpet?

800_1939086800151003596.JPG
Bruh, he's having them made. No other verification is needed. That makes them NOT legit instantly. So we have a dude trying to peddle fakes on our thread. Reported his ***.

http://Sole Collector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/161232/Nike-SB-Rug-Black-Purple-VERY-RARE/

here is an authentic nike sb rug from a shop, for comparison

database shows all three artworks I see as 3 foot diameter. However you can have any diameter you want. My guess then is if Nike itself didn't commission them, then a skate shop did and chose their own sizing for whatever they had need for. I don't see much going back more than ten years in what I check out, that doesn't mean that these weren't done by this manufacturer, but there's not really that many manufacturers out there that do this kind of thing. Most factories are owned by one company that owns all of them (Kind of like GM and it's brands Chevy, Buick, GMC, etc).

Bruh, he's having them made. No other verification is needed. That makes them NOT legit instantly. So we have a dude trying to peddle fakes on our thread. Reported his ***.

I haven't made anything, I don't plan on making anything. If YOU want to commission a rug, that is YOU making it. I'm just a middleman. I don't stock inventory, I just know the channels to go through.

database shows all three artworks I see as 3 foot diameter. However you can have any diameter you want. My guess then is if Nike itself didn't commission them, then a skate shop did and chose their own sizing for whatever they had need for. I don't see much going back more than ten years in what I check out, that doesn't mean that these weren't done by this manufacturer, but there's not really that many manufacturers out there that do this kind of thing. Most factories are owned by one company that owns all of them (Kind of like GM and it's brands Chevy, Buick, GMC, etc).
Lol..... right, that's totally how it happened

Back
Top Bottom