2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the supposed 'yeezy' colorway was pretty bad as well.....
It was not my style nor was I interested, but the colorway was definitely fresh and at least original on the Yeezy's themselves, but when they started dropping foams, jordan flights, roshes, etc. in the colorway it got pretty stale pretty fast. 

I cannot lie, roshes, premier dunk lows, and foam yeezy type colorways were tough

Size 9 Burnished for $185

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-dunk-lux-burnished-leather

p_3729431_12836896_1223436.jpg

Sorry-used the wrong format earlier

Alpine  (703-385-7669) is having a sale! Call now!

Paparazzii Highs $72
 Size 9.5/10/11.5

Cali Highs $72

Size 8/8.5/10/10.5

I know it's a big weekend for kicks

Will drop more shoes in the future

Last edited:
Richmondhood has a BTTF 12 for anyone looking email order only I do believe. They sent me an invoice but for 120 I'll pass. I'm going retail or bust on these.

That moment when you've got LM's... But cha ain't got LM's [emoji]128530[/emoji]

This is the first time I've tracked since the purchase was made so I'm just now noticing the city the shipment originated in... Outlet pair perhaps??

wow.. Clicked refresh once to see if a 12 would pop up.. And *poof* gone

Last edited:
How are you guys able to verify that the McFlys are a GR? I called my local shop and they have no clue about them. Not trying to call anyone out just curious really...

How are you guys able to verify that the McFlys are a GR? I called my local shop and they have no clue about them. Not trying to call anyone out just curious really...
The fact that a few random shops already sold their pairs out and many havent even gotten shipment yet. QS have a set release date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom