2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feet Up Friday! First of many wears.

Feet Up Friday! First of many wears.
gonna be productive today and out the black laces in mine haha

My local still hasn't called me about my pair. Probably haven't got their shipment in yet. I'm low key scared about the big crease across the toe box. Doesn't get worse than that right?

To think Nike/JB charged more retail for Jordan 1 Lows, and those things were made of all pleather
mean.gif
To think I paid almost double for my Hare 7's and the materials are inferior quality 
mean.gif
, hoping and praying to Lil B the Based God that the BTTF's are near as nice as the DLS, and that they don't come with too many defects or flaws. Speaking of quality whats the word on the Motorcycle Helmet SB's? Been thinking about copping but want to know if the quality is on point!

You have a pair?

Yea I posted pic up when I unds'd mine saturday actually lol Got em a while ago honestly don't remember where.

chizzle chizzle I replaced my standard laces with same colored 3M ones. Stock laces are white and Grey spare pair.

The blue suede is dirt magnet though I had some black dust on them after my one wear saturday but it brushed right off.

Last edited:
my apologies if this is noob question.  How much do skate shops pay for their dunks?  if a dunk cost $100.  whats % is their cost (roughly)? does it vary for every shop perhaps..?  I talked to one shop owner and he said he wished he ordered way more of the mcflys, he said his sample was just plain looking, only ordered 1 of each size.   if he told me, he hates getting stuck with shoes though, cuz they sit forever and nike doesnt take them back.  anyway it was great to hear his insights, leads me to wonder tho, how much roughly they pay, causing him fear of them not selling.   

Last edited:
McFlys are an easy pass for me but happy to see 2 hype SB releases back to back weeks. Hopefully that means more good SB releases coming down the road

my apologies if this is noob question.  How much do skate shops pay for their dunks?  if a dunk cost $100.  whats % is their cost (roughly)? does it vary for every shop perhaps..?  I talked to one shop owner and he said he wished he ordered way more of the mcflys, he said his sample was just plain looking, only ordered 1 of each size.   if he told me, he hates getting stuck with shoes though, cuz they sit forever and nike doesnt take them back.  anyway it was great to hear his insights, leads me to wonder tho, how much roughly they pay, causing him fear of them not selling.   
When I used to do the buying for the small mom and pop shop I used to manage the cost price of shoes varied from 40-60% of the retail price. For example a jordan retro 12 that used to cost 150 we used to get for $67 and some change, but that was back in like 2005. I'm sure its different now.

Last edited:
Thanks to Nike for letting me be great while my students took them exams!!
Haha. Had to rep this. I did the same thing when I copped the McFlys. "You guys work on your apps (I was teaching them how to make Android apps), I'll be right back." Made the call, copped the kicks, went back to teaching like nothing happened!

Wholesale for NSB is 50%.

Back
Top Bottom