2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm getting excited about the Atlas collab....... fingers crossed I can get the in store release.... no idea why I like in store releases so much

I'm getting excited about the Atlas collab....... fingers crossed I can get the in store release.... no idea why I like in store releases so much
cause there the best bang for the buck! ruckus,paidinfull,qs pop up, ugly xmas sweaters etc. there in stores are so fresh.

Its about time Cowtown here in Az gets a Collab :wink: #cowtown

Because ISO is boss...

concepts-nike-sb-lobster-dunk-1.jpg

in order to get two shoes can the name be the same on the two cards i use? on NDC

Last edited:
I still can't help but feel the lobsters were one of the most interesting store release collabs with a solid as hell shoe. And I don't even like lows. 

Then the idea of the blue lobster improved on it.

The yellow should have been an albino lobster instead though. (usually white with a light pink or light blue hue)

Last edited:

I still can't help but feel the lobsters were one of the most interesting store release collabs with a solid as hell shoe. And I don't even like lows. 

Then the idea of the blue lobster improved on it.

The yellow should have been an albino lobster instead though. (usually white with a light pink or light blue hue)
Not sure this would have translated well onto a pair of sneakers:

Not like I'll ever own the Yellows anyway, so it's a moot point.

Veering away from dunks for a second... Has anyone in here worn the Nike SB free? whats your opinion of comfort and sizing?

I'm a fan of them, have the 1st drop blue ones, def go half a size up from Dunks
Nice! Ive been eyeing the white James Jarvis' that dropped awhile back.. Just something about em, not to mention Jarvis' work is pretty neat.

Sizing up a half might pose a bit of an issue though #sz12problems

Not sure this would have translated well onto a pair of sneakers:

Not like I'll ever own the Yellows anyway, so it's a moot point.
Clear sole

white with a light pink speckle where that pair is black for midsole

Darker spots the same light pink

the rest white

It could have worked I think

(normally i'd photoshop or use illustrator to throw out a quick sketch but eh, just visualize with me real quick)

But like you said, close to no one would own them anyhow. 

Last edited:
WDPDDWWT
Un-DS for her
still think it needs a white lace swap

My pair is still chillin'
Yes pun intended

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom