2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't even see the clear straps there lol.

I think some of this is nitpicking especially when you could just cut the straps but everyone is entitled to an opinion
I've never understood the logic of modifying a shoe. I'm not gonna essentially destroy a shoe to make myself like it more, I just won't buy it lol.

I can't even see the clear straps there lol.

I think some of this is nitpicking especially when you could just cut the straps but everyone is entitled to an opinion

I've never understood the logic of modifying a shoe. I'm not gonna essentially destroy a shoe to make myself like it more, I just won't buy it lol.

I'm not saying you have to. We're talking about clear straps, they probably chose them so the pattern wasn't interrupted by an ulterior piece. Their purpose is not to be seen and overall they're successful

Eh, I'd cut the straps if it came down to it. I think the bigger problem for me is how shiny they look in the last picture. Almost glittery.

Last edited:
So it sounds like you guys don't like the redeeming parts of the shoe.

The print is hideous.

The glass like effects and clear vinyl panels are kinda all the shoe has going for it to me. 

2015 Valentine's Day, un-DS'd today. $49.99. I'm still stuck in 2003 in terms of sneakers so getting an SB I like at an outlet still feels like a come up :lol:

UNIgi1g.jpg

Gum bottom. Nice!
Gotta step my feet back into this topic I've been missing out.

So is cncptsintl the equivalent to the premierselect store? Just trying to see if I understand this correctly.

No lol

It will open their webstore to international buyers. I assume they want to test it on a large scale release to see if it can handle the demand these will likely bring.

2015 Valentine's Day, un-DS'd today. $49.99. I'm still stuck in 2003 in terms of sneakers so getting an SB I like at an outlet still feels like a come up :lol:

CLEAN! i might have to stop by an outlet and see if they have these. i'll be passing through milpitas and san leandro so...

No lol

It will open their webstore to international buyers. I assume they want to test it on a large scale release to see if it can handle the demand these will likely bring.

Oooh okay. So if and when their collab releases online it should be available on the intl site once its active? Or on both, one for international and one for state side?

Maybe I should send em an email to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom