2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nope lows were a concepts exclusive. Sorry bud

For my 21st birthday.
Lol Happy Birthday my dude, but put down the redds and take a shot!

Last drink on my 21st birthday was a beer bong of jack & coke 
sick.gif

Anybody have a link on the Bueller's? preferably 9.5 or 10. My birthday is coming up and wanna cop em. To me from me hahah.

Biggest resell fail ever
I offered somebody less than retail and they said they could only do $215 with a PP invoice b/c they're losing money already. Not my problem... :smile: If these resellers were smart, they would hold onto these for at least a year before selling them.

Nope lows were a concepts exclusive. Sorry bud

For my 21st birthday.

Happy birthday.

Before you start taking shots and beer bong rips and what not, just soak in the day. 21st was my favorite birthday, but I can't explain the feeling on my 22nd. I didn't want to do a damn thing.

Fallout 3 one of the GOAT video games. Playing it as a preorder bonus for Fallout 4 or do you have it on an old console?
Fallout 3 is one of the Greatest Games EVER! I don't think that the preorder bonus of Fallout 3 that comes with 4 just comes with the game. I don't think you get it early or anything. I wish it did since I preordered the Pipboy Edition for my X1 the second it was available!

Fallout 3 is one of the Greatest Games EVER! I don't think that the preorder bonus of Fallout 3 that comes with 4 just comes with the game. I don't think you get it early or anything. I wish it did since I preordered the Pipboy Edition for my X1 the second it was available!
If you get it on preorder it gives you F3 for free.

Pretty much a preorder bonus, you confused me.
roll.gif

I'm so hype for Fallout 4. Boston wouldn't have been my first choice but I'm excited nonetheless.

Happy birthday.

Before you start taking shots and beer bong rips and what not, just soak in the day. 21st was my favorite birthday, but I can't explain the feeling on my 22nd. I didn't want to do a damn thing.
 Homie just dropped knowledge!! My 22nd in a few days and I feel the same way he did!! 

Enjoy it bruh!!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy 21st bday enjoy it and b safe

My 21st birthday was to much owner of the bar called me next day saying no more birthday parties for me

Back
Top Bottom