2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man i am so stoked 30$ and 8$ ebay bucks ! 21$ in total ! Man I remember when they first came out i could not find them and paid 120 lol ( hype) and i beat them to the ground ... Old school heads can appreciate this Gem.. New cats see it as just a blazer but in my days when SB were hyped these were amazing !!

Well, if we are reminiscing, I remember when the Manager Series dropped as well, around 2005 I believe? These sold fairly well being in the Bay, even had a bit of a SB markup if I remember correctly (locally of course). Then they dropped on SPoT for retail and I was able to get them without trekking to my local. Not an immediate sellout online, appeal was much less to everyone else I think. I was super happy with them as well, the little details are great.

Sold mine because they were Giants colored and I'm A's through and through :lol: . Want them back now! Nice pickup, repped.

will these ever release or did they release somewhere else i dont understand why these didnt get a solid release but they release majority of other bs colorwaves

need that box--or wooden crate
Man i am so stoked 30$ and 8$ ebay bucks ! 21$ in total ! Man I remember when they first came out i could not find them and paid 120 lol ( hype) and i beat them to the ground ... Old school heads can appreciate this Gem.. New cats see it as just a blazer but in my days when SB were hyped these were amazing !!

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_6.png.html

AYYY, pink box mission blazers! i remember destroying my pair. Sweet steal!

I still have my pair these are my going out to a bar getting hammered to go shoes. super durable. Love the insole

I watch every pair in my size on eBay.
Those and thrasher's and I'm done with Blazers

My size 13 brethren, ebay user Notsouljustsole seems to be moving a solid number of their collection for good prices IMO

Includes

Space Jams

FTC

Plums (which I don't see for sale often)

Newcastles

Pushead 2

Air Mags

DS Black Levis

Blue Ox

De La Lows (the new ones)

Not my listing, just figured someone might want a plate.

Last edited:
Round Two Richmond (@roundtworva on IG) steady dropping very nice Dunks in sizes 8.5 today:

My size 13 brethren, ebay user Notsouljustsole seems to be moving a solid number of their collection for good prices IMO

Includes

Space Jams
FTC
Newcastles
Pushead 2
Air Mags
DS Black Levis
Blue Ox

Typed it in the search and it says it's an invalid seller name. ** Found them the sellers name is nosouljustsole

Last edited:

Includes

Space Jams
FTC
Newcastles
Pushead 2
Air Mags
DS Black Levis
Blue Ox

Typed it in the search and it says it's an invalid seller name.

Nosouljustsole

Just bought some De La Highs from Jordan Geller (shoezeum) for $50 shipped
None of my local Nike stores had them on clearance
Not in love with the highs but for $50 I'll deal

Plus I told him if I hit the powerball tonight I'm buying his what the dunk collection

Just bought some De La Highs from Jordan Geller (shoezeum) for $50 shipped
None of my local Nike stores had them on clearance
Not in love with the highs but for $50 I'll deal

Plus I told him if I hit the powerball tonight I'm buying his what the dunk collection
Haaa I was thinking the same when I seen what the PB is up to

Back
Top Bottom