2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 25 Jan 2016 09:00 AM PST

Black Sheep exclusive “Diggin’ In The Crates” series returns with one of the hottest GR releases from 2014, the Nike SB “Salt Stains” Dunk High Premium (Black/ Gym Red/ Black).
Last sizes available 4, 5, 6, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. While supply lasts.
The original batch got snapped up quick, so hit us up asap to snag your pair. Visit our Contact Page to inquire about available sizes. Please mention shoe style and size in your request.

INQUIRE TO PURCHASE
Box price $119.95. Now on special $99.95.
From designer A. Hart @air_hart
“A story of where I’m from but not limited to… From Minneapolis to Moscow, winter is a *****. “Salt Stains” The salt is dumped on the streets and sidewalks which begins to coat the city and everything in it with a stain that’s actually quite beautiful once you notice it. The idea was to come up with a random pattern that left every shoe completely unique. The salt print covers the upper paired with a liner reminiscent of a buffalo plaid wool blanket. Snow midsole with an ice blue sole. Winter vibes heavy but also semi subtle if you’re from a climatically blessed region and have no idea what Im talking about.”

NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB
BLACK/GYM RED//BLACK
313171-024

the salt stains are not bad but i prefer my sbs without clear soles. it looks nice for a little while but even without wear they start to yellow and show their age badly. i know you can sauce up your soles and try to clear them up again but its a huge hassle. 

Nice, I busted mine out for the first time last weekend, Gtowns too.. :smokin

the salt stains are not bad but i prefer my sbs without clear soles. it looks nice for a little while but even without wear they start to yellow and show their age badly. i know you can sauce up your soles and try to clear them up again but its a huge hassle. 

I prefer Clear soles over White soles, Any Day.
Minus my Dunkles, I have either sold of given away all my White Soled Dunks.

Those primitive IWs are lookin super clean. Cant wait til all this snow melts and salt washes away. Been wearin' boots these last few days and its a real bummer

For those of you who have the untokyos, how do you manage to keep your pair fresh and stain/dirt free? Y'all use any stain repellent products? I like canvas material but have hesitant to pick up a pair cus I'm sure it'll get trashed like my white canvas vans.

Not to hop back on the topic but.. the quality of sb's nike has been putting out the last few years, if im interested in a colorway i ALWAYS wait til i can cop a pair for cheap. If i miss out i miss out. I dont care what anyone says sb dunks took a hugeeee turn right after around the blue lobster release (so i guess early 2k10?) because of the very thin, basically regular dunk tongue. Yes then they did switch back to sorta stuffed tongues but yo ive copped a couple pairs of lows recently and the sock lining is rediculously stiff. What made me really hop off the sb's wave is the whole redesigned sole and added bubble inside the heel on the lows (which i think occured after they switched back to the stuffed tongues).

Back
Top Bottom