2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'm a fan as well...side note for that pair.....first sb dunk produced in Indonesia....i know...your mind has been blown

via GIPHY

the inside material of the spots look nice and soft and i like the parrot feathers honestly. i dont like that they fray like that at all though, and to me its just another black shoe, i could care less about the 3m

Last edited:

i could care less about the 3m
but that means you still care though
nerd.gif

The size 12 went FAST....settled for an 11.5....Getting past the hate on the SPOT dunks...at $130 I hope the extras and special box are include.

I had size 11 in my cart..but then didn't check out since I'll be going out of town next week :/

Not sure if I'll wait to see if eBay prices go down on the special box and extras or if I'll just get the plain box later. Since $130 was all the cool extras, if I get the plain ones I'll only grab for under $80.

I want to know what's under the "feathers", copping the regular release regardless. Hope those who wanted the package got theirs.

Got my size 11 Spots! Now I just need to find a pair of Homegrowns at retail and I'm golden. Still debating on the Spot shirt though. Let's see if this luck can transfer over to be trying to get the OVO 10's.

Got my size 11 Spots! Now I just need to find a pair of Homegrowns at retail and I'm golden. Still debating on the Spot shirt though. Let's see if this luck can transfer over to be trying to get the OVO 10's.

They're on snkrs right now. Or last I checked

The shoe is much better in person.

The entire inside of the shoe is velvet liner, even the inside of the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom