2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally wearing in daylight. Glad (with some of your help) I decided to take the shot on these. Condition blew me away

Last edited:
Those new dunks are cool I like the iw's I just wish they made them two separate models instead of replacing the other

Blacksheep collab is a dunk. Gasparilla was supposed to be the last SYL collab but since the PIF got recalled they gave BS another shot.
niceeeee, I can't wait to see what these are about . If they're dropping in December I'm sure we'll see some leaks soon

In the same boat. Unless I can cop somewhere in Indianapolis.
I think we'll be alright lol . I mean a few days after release the pink boxes were still available here and there . I'm praying I can find them. I might have my girlfriend cop them on the 26th and then reimburse her on the 30th [emoji]128512[/emoji] if she has the money for them

Last edited:
You guys need to step your $₽¥€£ [emoji]128179[/emoji] game up.
If you have to wait until you get paid to buy some shoes, re-evaluate your money.
**** bro every time I look at my boxes stacked up I tell myself I need to reevaluate my money, I don't think there's been a space in each check that wasn't planned for a pair. If I didn't have a mortgage I'd be making a house out em

Back
Top Bottom