2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow!!! I hope to god I get that ISO!!!

I'm really happy 2017 is starting off strong with a good collab. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Having said that hope everyone eats. These might be a pass for me but regardless grab your ISO and lace locks and let's keep the resellers at arms reach all year !

I'm the total opposite... even though I'm not feeling the BS, that pic made me almost want to get them

i'm into the more themed/over the top dunks, so that may have something to do with it

I want to see them with the black and red laces, looks good in my head. Really hoping I get my pair today. Anyone else here competing for a size 9.5?

Really bad weather in NC right now. I think there will be way more people trying to cop online instead of standing out in the snow.

Really bad weather in NC right now. I think there will be way more people trying to cop online instead of standing out in the snow.
i think you'll be surprised.  im driving 2 hours in this storm to grab a top mount intercooler, so i can see heads chillen in line.  when you want something, you want it.  especially with people like us. 

You guys think I have a lot better of a chance of SNKRS as compared to the ISO? 
I'd guess that you'd have a decent shot through SNKRS. I thought this release is making its way to other skate shops? You should be good If you really want the ISO today is the day. 

I'd guess that you'd have a decent shot through SNKRS. I thought this release is making its way to other skate shops? You should be good If you really want the ISO today is the day. 
I'm really hoping to get these ISO's lol, but I also wouldn't mind getting the regular quickstrike if if comes down to it

I'm really hoping to get these ISO's lol, but I also wouldn't mind getting the regular quickstrike if if comes down to it

QS only should be low drama on Premier or SPOT in my experience. Regulars got you covered with every conceivable link when time comes.

Back
Top Bottom