2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Curious.... how many people in here skate? (or used to)

Can't remember what release it was but my local gave front spots in line to people that could do a kickflip
I think it was the first five spots

My experience with UPS at home is great.... same guy for the last 15 years... UPS at work sucks (they crushed a painting I bought and tore a hole in it bastards)
I skated and painted walls for about a decade lol I'm pushin' 30 i mostly ride around now

I remember that happened with the diamond highs, a friend couldn't get a pair because they sold only to kids that brought their board with them lol 

im kinda confused now seeing that new IW colorway. Are they gonna continue branding them with IW or are they gonna be just dunks. no difference besides the name branding now

Didn't notice until taking this picture.. the textured print is the actually the tail..

IWs have become the regular dunks. QS will have the old setup
yea i get that, but what im saying is i thought they were taking the IW branding off of the dunk and just making it a dunk low pro. but now they just put out another IW branded shoe and its the same thing are they gonna ditch the IW branding or not you know

Last edited:

yea i get that, but what im saying is i thought they were taking the IW branding off of the dunk and just making it a dunk low pro. but now they just put out another IW branded shoe and its the same thing are they gonna ditch the IW branding or not you know
o i get you... yea idk man seems like theyre kinda undecided

o i get you... yea idk man seems like theyre kinda undecided
yea its strange, i actually really like that colorway i think its dope as hell. especially the Jersey Branding on the insoles, shout out to NJ

I just scooped them on ebay, will post when they come in. 

Last edited:
13s are in low supply/high demand. DS pairs are typically priced around $1200.

[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]129301[/emoji][emoji]9760[/emoji]️[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128574[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I think all GRs are adopting the IW tooling now with the slimmer construction, but the colorways that Ishod Wair actually comes up with will be branded IW.

Nice, I didn't think so... google said there was an Asia release and it would be followed by a us release but I guess it never happened. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom