2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Safe to say that Koston was wearing an Off x White Dunk High in that pic I found a while back?...:sick:...He was all buddy buddy with Virgil...Samples maybe...

AF1’s are smooth too though
92010896-0F18-40B6-A376-C186ABC03DAC.jpeg

Nope, they did the BS at the end and back-doored whatever they had left. Guy comes out and says 20-25 pairs left for those after #288. 5 people go in and they come out and announce no pairs left. :smh:

That’s because ol’boy Jeff got a hand cramp from all the signing he was doing...Said eff it sell the rest to these fools and I’m out...

Whatever happened to that early access code thing for the pigeons that was suppose to surface today? I forgot who brought it up a few pages back

Going to be stopping by Extra Butter soon to pick up that longsleeve. Anyone know how much they're running and if the stock is pretty solid?

So Unheardof who gets no exclusives will be getting these and everyone will be losing their minds over the hu race nmds on saturday...smells like an easy cop.

Still sick I wasted one of my off days at extra butter yesterday :sick:

Have no more respect for the punk owner. Kept reassuring everyone with a numbered wristband will get a pair....and they end up backdooring with like 70 people hung out to dry (actually it was raining hard - cold effin' rain - so that saying doesn't work). Got there before 6 am...I would've walked away after 2 minutes if I knew I was assed out...wouldn't be the first time. But when the owner keeps looking you in the eye and calmly telling you that you are good, you get the feeling there is nothing to worry about. I left at 5 pm with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom